Days: Time Jump Previews

• Members

ICAM.

Is Will out of prison already?  I didn't know they had private showers in the big house!

Well, it's a definite improvement over how he normally looks! 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Khan

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

As bad as B&B keeping Sally alive and roaming the world picking up men. 

Y&R did absolutely the right thing with Katherine and Neil. 

Beloved characters that are so identified with iconic actors should be rested with dignity. Of all genres, soaps provide the perfect format for handling death. You’d think with all the ‘fake’ deaths that are suppose to create all this great material, ‘real’ deaths would be a goldmine for writers, actors and long-term storylines. But what do I know?

• Members

Yeah, they do need a spawn. Why the [!@#$%^&*] do Eric and Sarah? lol

You're not seeing the drama potential in Kristen having Jarlena's grandchild. Should this have happened 5 years ago? Yes. But I'll take it now.

You know Will secretly likes to be choked

• Members

Eric and Sarah have no kids so far, and Brady already has a kid he's not really fathering, etc. Kristin don't need no kids. She's not even a blood DiMera. It's like... why? lol Sarah and Eric otoh are blood related to 2 core families and neither of them have any kids. 

also, it just makes more sense that Kristin would "reform" and get her Happily Ever After only to be shoved off the deep end yet again. That's literally her perpetual story arc. rotf

• Members

I saw a spoiler from Daytime Royalty that says that Marlena will tell Eric that baby Mickey has a fever. This will happen a few days after Nicole urges Eric to forgive her. Also according to spoilers from soaps.com and Daytime Royalty Gabi will send Eli to Rome and JJ will trail him. I'm guessing that is where they will find Lani/Kristen. 

• Members

...because they don't need a child together. Eric and Sarah were a boring filler couple that they threw together because Ari Zucker wasn't on the show. I highly doubt most viewers care about Eric and Sarah together or them sharing a child, and I'm not sure what storyline potential there is with them having a kid.

The baby being Kristen's is way more interesting. And if the baby really is Sarah's, honestly it'd be way better if the baby turned out to actually be Xander's. She and Xander at least have chemistry.

• Members

DAYS has tried for years and years to make Eric/Nicole happen, and the audience just does not care. LOL I like Sarah/Eric, they're wholesome but with edge. And Eric needs a woman that will put his happiness first, for once and isn't lying for their selfish reasons. 

if Eric/Nicole were endgame this storyline wouldn't be happening, imo. There is no way Eric would forgive Nicole,  especially if the baby is dead. Nicole's gonna go dark and end up with Xander. They have waaaaaay more chemistry, anyway. 

• Members

I've always wanted Brady/Nicole as endgame... I know they're a Higley thing, but after ALL this time, they feel like the right conclusion.  And I've always been a fan--so... guilty, I'm biased.  Lol.

I do like Eric/Nicole, too.  I want to like Sarah, but there's something that doesn't totally work for me about her.  Love her and Xander together, though.  I'm pretending that Kyle Lowder's Rex never happened.  Oiy.

But I'm guessing the baby is def. Brady & Kristen's.  Better than Eric & Sarah's, but ugh to either option. I will never understand why Tomsell didn't have Kristen have Eric's baby in '14?!?  THAT was the show changing story.

• Members

Thank you.

No gives two shits about Sarah and Eric together.

Probably, but Eric and Nicole are now stuck in that rut where they're just ultimately better off with each other. Eric with Serena collapsed. Eric with Sarah collapsed. I'd rather they stop trying and focus on what works.

Brady needs to be single for a long long time.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

i do think they're gonna do a fake-out baby switch sl, and Kristen/Brady are gonna have their hopes put up to high heavens b4 they're sent crashing down to earth (again), simply because the show is focusing a lot on keeping the paternity secret from Eric, and Brady/Kristin are mostly an afterthought. 

Brady's good when he's bad and so is Kristin, tbh. It makes no sense to me that they would be a happy little family unit. 

as an aside: cannot help but laugh at how much of a flop Brad Bell is for letting LG go... if they somehow had Caroline in the Thomas/Hope/Liam/Steffy storyline it would be killer, imo. She's literally putting all the younger actresses to shame turning the chaff DAYS gives her into meat & potatoes.