Days: Time Jump Previews

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't know if this is the proper place to post this, but Michael Ausiello at TVLine is reporting that DAYS has released the entire cast from contract:

"Because Days shoots eight months in advance, the show will have enough episodes in the can when it stops production at the end of November to last through Summer 2020. If NBC does renew Days, production is expected to resume in March. But by releasing the contracted cast members from from their commitment to the show, producers have no guarantee who — if anyone — will return.

“It’s actually a shrewd — if cynical — business move,” sniffs one insider. “If Days gets picked up, [Corday] can offer the actors new contacts at a reduced rate and with a ‘take-it-or-leave’ it attitude. Worst case scenario, they lose half their cast. Best case scenario [for Corday], everyone agrees to return at a lower salary.”

https://tvline.com/2019/11/12/days-of-our-lives-cancelled-cast-fired-season-56/

• Members

They're already gone apparently too (though not sure how confirmed that is but Kate apparently said they "wrapped up" did I miss that???). lol. So what was the point of bringing them back? 

I'm guessing Mansi will be like Sweeney and come for short/extended visits. Not sure where Flynn fits in. Why even bring them back if they're just gone six months later, again? LOL. I guess filler for Gabi until Stefan comes back (which should be around May I believe).

Ugh. Lord. Please don't go there Ron. I know "Bricole" have their fanbase but their Canada story just soured me entirely on them. I guess blackmailing each other and Brady ruining her life is a turn on?

Since I have a gut feeling Nicole gets pregnant at some point (the anvils are there "she can never give Eric a child"), it makes sense that maybe there's a question of whether it's Brady or Eric's. I also think Xander and Victor switched Sarah's dead baby with Kristen's. Which would be lovely. Potential to be so messy. But it also feels so plotty. I'm also just guessing Brady and Nicole screw each other, but I mean ... they're working together. 

Being picky today and I don't love the sign. It looks very Southern Comfort kitchen-esque and doesn't match the inside ... lol. Yes, this is where I'm at.

Also no DAYS for me today so I'm picking apart signs ...

Edited by KMan101