Days: Time Jump Previews

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Gawd they are so boring together.....I loathe Nicole. You'd think with a huge fanbase the ratings would increase...LOL

All the pairings are dreadful that plus the awful writing is the reason for the ratings in the gutter. And now we have Kayla and Justin......ewwwwwwww....

• Members

Julie's Place looks like the type of restaurant that only serves breakfast food and closes by 3pm. Which means Salem will be ringing in the New Year there. 

Count me in as a fast-forwarder of the majority of Eric/Nicole scenes. Honestly, Greg Vaughan has always bored me to tears. 

What if --- BIG if, because we know Eric Martsolf will NEVER leave --- Kyle Lowder took back the role of Brady? Would you still want Brady/Nicole as endgame? Or perhaps a returned Chloe? 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I loved '03-'05 Bricole, but I prefer EM's Brady.  I didn't know what to think when this casting was announced after "Passions" was cancelled, but I love him all things considered.  I know people are divided on the actor, character, and Brady's MANY "love of my life" pairings, but he's definitely a very lead character for me.  But he and Kristen as a longtime viable couple is insane to me.

And I know it's jarring that Broe were effectively killed even before EM took over, but I never liked them together after the initial triangle with Philip.  Chloe works much better for me with the Nicole, Lucas, etc. group.