General Hospital October Discussion Thread

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Nina is just a crappy character.  I think CW is trying to figure out how to play a basically lame character and MS was just distracting us with scenery chewing and hammy performances.  That said, MS had better chemistry with Ingo and JPS.  I think I might prefer her Nina, but I think Nina is wholly unnecessary and can go anytime.  CW just doesn't click with any of the cast members and is pretty painful with Jax, which is surprising, as I usually think he has pretty good chem with his leading ladies.   So I think CW is a good actress-she just really can't rise above this awful character.  It's not like she's getting Annie Dutton material here.

• Members

No worse than anyone else.  Nina simply is a waste of space.  She was god awful and unnecessary with Staff Infection in the role.  Now, she is just unnecessary.  Frank introduces characters and they eat the show whole without ever being constructed properly.  They are simply "in your face" characters, courtesy of that idiot EP! 

• Members

Actually Cynthia & Scarlett (Charolette) were the only actors that i honestly bought their reactions to this mess. I like her better than MS and yes Nina may not be needed but Im looking forward to the reveal that 

Please register in order to view this content

So why is Peter setting up Sam? What does that accomplish. Shouldnt he just be glad Shiloh's dead & move on???

Edited by John