General Hospital October Discussion Thread

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This is just a funny story about someone I found out has been on GH. I don't watch the show, but I noticed this actor was in it when the channel was left on ABC at my house was one day. A few months ago there was an event at a synagogue where actors and some regular folks did monologues of former homeless people who had told their stories and Parry Shen was one of the actors to portray one of the people. There was a rule about not filming the program due to equity rules. Now all through the program there was a lady sitting next to us and she didn't try to film anyone before Parry Shen came out. My mom (who is on the board of a non-profit involved with the show) politely told her that filming was not allowed and she stopped. Most of the other performers were women and men who weren't particularly attractive, so it was clear why that woman was filming him. I just thought that was a fun story.

• Members

What a wonderful tribute to Donna Messina on yesterday's show.  Naming Sonny and Carly's baby after her was a really nice touch. 

And I enjoyed listening to Sonny's monologue.  He was quite obviously talking about the real life Donna Messina, even as he was ostensibly describing a person from the old Bensonhurst neighborhood.  Great job by Maurice Bernard.  

• Members

Not if it means going against the "Stanco is wonderful, tremendous, great dad" agenda.  Liz and Becky's job is to legitimize this character and nothing more.  Even tho I don't watch (just keep up via Twitter), I see nothing but hand wringing in Liz's future!  If she does anything else, this pairing remotely becomes about her.  Frank will not let that happen.  

• Members

This  Kim/ToddFrankenDrew crap has got to be a new low, even for Frank.

This is why a recast Lucky is necessary. Elizabeth as a character and Rebecca  as an actress both deserve more for over 25 years than this dreck.

I do appreciate that this time around Laura is being written as smart and adventurous.  Laura and Curtis are great as partners as well.

I couldn't care less about Saminex shooting "Shiloh" in self defense or nott. Why is Jordan wasting taxpayer money  over the likes of a Dawn of Duh follower and heresay from an under five nurse? Nonsensical plot point ValenVarni crap

• Members

They had a scene yesterday that sort of suggested it to me, not that I would be a big fan of the two of them together anyway. Somebody at ABC really needs to wake up.

They don't even need to recast. Why they didn't call up Jonathan Jackson the second it was announced that Nashville was being cancelled and offer him a sweet deal, I'll never understand, especially if Frank was supposedly the one who fought for Genie Francis. 

Hell, I'll even take Jacob Young back and he was my least favorite Lucky. 

Edited by AbcNbc247