John

DAYS: Vet back on Contract

Jason47's Days Website
3 hrs

WALLY KURTH CONFIRMS HE IS BACK ON CONTRACT AS JUSTIN...

Wally Kurth confirmed he is back on contract as Justin in this podcast: https://www.blogtalkradio.com/daytimeafterdark1976/2019/09/05/actor-wally-kurth-from-ghdays-joins-the-show

Kurth also confirmed that even though he is on contract at "Days", he will still be allowed to continue appearing on "General Hospital." Kurth says he will start appearing a lot around the middle of November 2019.

Check around the 14:30 mark for his comments.

Edited by John

4 minutes ago, dio said:

lmao, I guess this kinda furthers the leak that Arienne dies and he's gonna be with Kayla... 💀

Speaking of....when is the last time we saw her on screen?

2 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Speaking of....when is the last time we saw her on screen?

Since February, we've only seen Adrienne in 3 episodes... 4/12, 4/15 and 8/14.

41 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Is it possible that Justin and Kayla getting together was one of the spoilers that was actually true?

Looks it. And while a pay check is a pay check for Wally Kurth - and I hold him no ill will for this - a big ol' hell no thank you to Justin/Kayla.

1 minute ago, Wendy said:

Looks it. And while a pay check is a pay check for Wally Kurth - and I hold him no ill will for this - a big ol' hell no thank you to Justin/Kayla.

Thanks!

But in the end, I think Steve and Kayla and Justin and Adrienne will find their way back to each other.

1 minute ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Thanks!

But in the end, I think Steve and Kayla and Justin and Adrienne will find their way back to each other.

Not if the rumor of Adrienne being dead and Judi Evans playing awful Bonnie Lockhart is true.

1 minute ago, Wendy said:

Not if the rumor of Adrienne being dead and Judi Evans playing awful Bonnie Lockhart is true.

That was one of the spoilers I didn't believe when I heard it. I hope to God it's not true.

the character is stale af and the actress CLEARLY would rather play Bonnie. I say let her, tbh. LOL 

4 minutes ago, dio said:

the character is stale af and the actress CLEARLY would rather play Bonnie. I say let her, tbh. LOL 

I don't care what actors want. Bonnie is a f-u-c-k-i-n-g CARTOON. Adrienne actually has a great back story and history. The writers are just too damned lazy to spice her up.

22 minutes ago, Wendy said:

I don't care what actors want. Bonnie is a f-u-c-k-i-n-g CARTOON. Adrienne actually has a great back story and history. The writers are just too damned lazy to spice her up.

And they can't be bothered to write a character based story with an inch of depth, which would allow Judi as Adrienne to shine. There's only campy hijinks left, so I guess its a paycheque.