John

DAYS: Vet back on Contract

Face it, Bonnie is his replacement for Roxie, and he's just giddy at having Blair and Dorian back. I'll be shocked if Florencia Lozano isn't playing Hope by next year and in a bitter triangle with Eve over Brady, now played by a finally-fired-by-GH Roger Howarth, of course.🙄

Edited by beebs

11 minutes ago, beebs said:

Face it, Bonnie is his replacement for Roxie, and he's just giddy at having Blair and Dorian back. I'll be shocked if Florencia Lozano isn't playing Hope by next year and in a bitter triangle with Eve over Brady, now played by a finally-fired-by-GH Roger Howarth, of course.🙄

Vivian and Eve are exiting the show.

1 minute ago, Bright Eyes said:

Vivian and Eve are exiting the show.

Give them six months, they'll be back.

Edited by beebs

6 hours ago, Wendy said:

I don't care what actors want. Bonnie is a f-u-c-k-i-n-g CARTOON. Adrienne actually has a great back story and history. The writers are just too damned lazy to spice her up.

why bother "spicing up" a character  and have to to deal w/ viewers crying and whining about character assassination when they can just move on to a more interesting character w/o all the baggage? People need to get grip and let these people live.

to be honest I would rather Hope=Gina, Steve=Stefano, Adrienne=Bonnie than actors leave the show out of boredom or be sidelined/relegated to pob barkeep because writers don't know what to do with them. 🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, dio said:

why bother "spicing up" a character  and have to to deal w/ viewers crying and whining about character assassination when they can just move on to a more interesting character w/o all the baggage? People need to get grip and let these people live.

to be honest I would rather Hope=Gina, Steve=Stefano, Adrienne=Bonnie than actors leave the show out of boredom or be sidelined/relegated to pob barkeep because writers don't know what to do with them. 🤷‍♂️

We're all entitled to our opinions. Mine? Forget the cartoon stale bullcrap. (Gina and Bonnie are as stale as Hope and Adrienne, IMO!) and, here's a radical idea, hire talented writers that can tell a coherent story without the tsunami of cartoon camp that Ron so adores. And hey, if these writers don't see women being violated as fun and games? Even better!

But in the end, Ron is a hack extraordinaire. He can't tell a story without making everything a joke, and he can't construct the story beats, so now we get a time jump with new plot points (because, let's be honest, these aren't stories!) already in progress.

10 hours ago, Wendy said:

We're all entitled to our opinions. Mine? Forget the cartoon stale bullcrap. (Gina and Bonnie are as stale as Hope and Adrienne, IMO!) and, here's a radical idea, hire talented writers that can tell a coherent story without the tsunami of cartoon camp that Ron so adores. And hey, if these writers don't see women being violated as fun and games? Even better!

But in the end, Ron is a hack extraordinaire. He can't tell a story without making everything a joke, and he can't construct the story beats, so now we get a time jump with new plot points (because, let's be honest, these aren't stories!) already in progress.

this is daytime tv , no "talented" writers are gonna waste their time on daytime tv, that's why all the soaps that are left keep firing and rehiring the same circle of writers. lol 

again, people need to get a grip and (imo) stop paying so much attention to bts shenanigans. and try to focus on the shows. ✌️

38 minutes ago, dio said:

again, people need to get a grip and (imo) stop paying so much attention to bts shenanigans. and try to focus on the shows. ✌️

Why? They're bad. Why should we watch them?

18 hours ago, slick jones said:

Bonnie is pointless and just there for pathetic antics.

Wait. Judi would rather play Bonnie? That just doesn't seem right.

Yes, Bonnie is a one trick pony. For nostalgic purposes, we had her and her clown daughter back briefly, but the Lockharts don't need a permanent return. 

Meanwhile, I would consider Justin & Adriene as a supporting tentpole couple. It's good to keep them united as an older longterm couple of DAYS, but no one's clamoring to see a storyline for them (at least I'm not). 

2 hours ago, BetterForgotten said:

Well, it sure as hell doesn’t look like she enjoys playing Adrienne either in recent years.

Geeze Louise! If you ask me DOOL's Bonnie and ATWT's Maeve are the two of Judi's repertoire that are unwatchable. Who likes them?!!!

3 hours ago, Vee said:

Why? They're bad. Why should we watch them?

idk, but y'all sit on these forums and whine about them so why not ACTUALLY watch them? lol I don't pay much attention to bts stuff and I can still get a semblance of enjoyment out of 'em. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Gray Bunny said:

Yes, Bonnie is a one trick pony.

Groan.

1 hour ago, Gray Bunny said:

Meanwhile, I would consider Justin & Adriene as a supporting tentpole couple. It's good to keep them united as an older longterm couple of DAYS,

Yes, they should be tentpoles.