Y&R and B&B August spoilers

• Members

That promo doesn't seem very interesting. It feels like Kyle and Lola are panicking about much of nothing. And I definitely don't agree with the show saying this is "The Wedding of The Year." I definitely think it isn't and feel like Kyle and Lola haven't had to overcome much and most of the drama they had was weak and self inflicted on Lola's end. Plus, Kyle was just married to Summer not too long ago, so Traci saying she can't believe that Kyle is getting married falls flat. This whole promo falls flat IMO.

Though Kyle's secret is still out there. An article from SOD, say their marriage will go off without a hitch. Though, Theo will send Kyle a text before hand telling him that his life as he knows it is about to be over. Kyle will think that may be an ominous text. Kyle and Lola will also invite Summer to the wedding. Kyle will tell her even though it's weird they won't her there and not to bring Theo. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

lmao, right? And we're supposed to believe Jack Abbott co-signed this marriage w/o an ironclad prenup? And this all went down w/o any pomp or lather, if Lola did sign one? Girl, bye. These shows constantly ignore the realistic dramatic angles and go for the nonsense bs cheap ish. 

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from Lynda Hirsch's soap column for next week:

Adam and Sharon will long for each other, Devon will want to unload the nightclub, Kyle will think that Lola will be happier if she lets Celeste help her with the wedding and Traci will question her feelings for Cane.

I think it's interesting that Devon wants to unload Society. I wonder what makes him want to drop out of that business venture with Abby. Adam will make an offer for him to buy the Grand Phoenix hotel. Maybe he decides he wants to buy that and wants to unload the nightclub, because he doesn't want to undertake too many projects and he thinks that is one he should let go. Though Abby does intend to expand Society into the hotel. I also wonder if Devon unloading the nightclub plays into the spoiler about Victor protecting Abby's interest. Maybe Victor ends up getting a stake in the nightclub to help Abby with it, after Devon unloads it. 

And I think it's interesting that Traci will be questioning her feelings for Cane. I wonder if they are considering revisiting this pairing or if this will be just some type of closure for the storyline. 

• Members

At first I thought it was going to say: "Wedding of the Summer." Figuring they were being clever and snarky. When I say "Year," I just laughed. Seriously? Who cares? I just wish Kyle and Mariah would get bombed and give in to the chemistry that just screams.  And I'd want Summer to find them. 

• Members

I am pretty sure Kyle and Lola  are popular, them getting married so soon is another story, they haven't really been apart.  Kyle losing his balls is basic soap opera 101 for this type of pairing!

Edited by rlj

• Members

If Y&R want Kyle and Lola to be some supercouple then they've gone about it all wrong.

Keeping them apart is SOAP 101(or at least it used to be)  If they had to go with Kyle marrying Summer they should have got at least a year out of that marriage . Meanwhile Lola turns to someone else and by the time Kyle has disentangled himself from Summer  Lola has committed to him etc etc.

Lola hasn't even been on a year.

Edited by Paul Raven

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers for next week. From the soaps section of the Arkansas Democrat Gazette Newspaper:

For The Young and the Restless:

Victoria will claim that Christian is sick in bed, but her lie will end up being exposed when Adam sees Christian in the park with Nick. Christian will get scared and run away when Adam tries to approach him. Elena will be surprised when Nate encourages her to apply for a residency position at Memorial. Summer will question how well she really knows Theo when he finally admits to her that he is obsessed with getting revenge on Kyle. 

I think it's interesting that Nate is encouraging Elena to apply for a residency position at the hospital. I do think it would be good for her to apply for this position and finish becoming a doctor. Nate could mentor her & I could see this drawing them closer together.

For The Bold & Beautiful:

Ridge will become upset when Brooke mentions Thomas's deception in the baby switch storyline. Brooke will assure Douglas that he did the right thing by telling the truth and Hope will promise to always have Douglas's back. The Forresters will be livid with Flo, for her role in the baby switch deception, but Quinn will be sympathetic towards her. Xander and Zoe will face a furious Brooke and Ridge, but their answers will make Ridge angrier. And Hope will blow up at Flo.

Unless that is a typo it sounds like Xander may be coming back to the show, to answer for his role in the baby switch storyline. And interesting that Quinn will be sympathetic towards Flo, while the Forresters will be angry at her. I think that Quinn might be the only person that will have any sympathy for Flo right now, outside of her mother Shauna. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Yeah, if they continue to be written the way they are they won't never be any type of supercouple, for multiple reasons.

For starters they aren't getting hardly any sort of obstacles and Lola is never written to lose. Pursegate and self inflicted drama from Lola' s hand doesn't really count as obstacles. Supercouples go through some things and at some point both people in the relationship usually lose out to a romantic rival, (though they make usually make their way back to their true love).

I can't see Lola losing out to another woman for any significant amount of time and have to watch Kyle be in love with someone else. She always wins. I think that Kyle is going to be attached at the hip with Lola for the foreseeable future. And that they are going to continue to have constant boring, and  manufactured lightweight drama.

Edited by xtr

• Members

the only thing I can guess is they're either not endgame or they're planning for the actor that plays Kyle not reupping, or something. Because it makes no sense the direction this story has shifted into, when they were playing it like Kyle had feelings for both Lola/Summer, and was legit torn. And then suddenly everything shifted and it was like he never cared for Summer. LOL

• Members

Kyle's secret is revealed tomorrow. According to the day ahead recap from soaps.com on tomorrow's show:

Summer will press Theo about his and Kyle's secret. Theo will tell Summer that one night in NY him and Kyle threw a party and a party girl named Zoe Hardisty showed up. She got so drunk that she had to go to the ER. There will be a flashback shown when Kyle tells Theo that Zoe will have to get her stomach pumped. They will put Zoe in a car and Kyle will look at her ID and see that she is underaged. Theo will want to dump her off a hospital and Kyle will agree and tell him to drive. The next day Zoe's dad will show up and Kyle will pay him off by giving him a $100,000.

Summer will tell Theo that she thinks that Kyle saved his backside and that. And Theo will say that he's trying to keep Kyle honest, and not let him forget his past. Summer will tell Theo that she thinks that Kyle is trying to forget him, and tells him to move on like an adult. She will later tell Kyle that she won't be bringing Theo to the wedding, tell him that Theo has anger issues and warn him to watch his back.

Kyle and Theo's secret sounds a bit weak IMO. I figured it would be. And I think that pretty much everyone is going to blame what happened on Theo.