Y&R and B&B August spoilers

• Members

She's getting decent air time. Not as much as Adam, Nick and Chelsea, but since she's been back I would say it's been adequate. But there doesn't seem to be much direction regarding her character. She's schemed with Adam, then schemed against him to help Nick get Dark Horse back. And now she's teaming up with him again after Abby/Chelsea cut her out of the Grand Phoenix hotel deal. She's interacted some with Summer and Theo, who she hired to help bring celebrities/influencers to the opening. But on today's episode he will be working for Abby/Chelsea.

She doesn't seem interested in a romance. She wanted Nick to forgive her for her role in telling on the women in the JT storyline. He grudgingly said it was a start but they haven't interacted much. She's interacted a little with Jack here and there. He told her she needed to try and do better with Summer. She's interacted a little with Billy. Theo was complimenting her, acting flirty towards her, (though he flirts with multiple people lol.) And some people were wondering if they going to have her mess around with him. But I don't think that anything will come of that. And she's made peace with Summer and they have gotten closer. She also interacted with Celeste who thanked her for Summer saving Lola's life.

She was running around asking people to help her scrounge up enough money for Grand Phoenix hotel. Including Devon, Nikki, I believe Nick as well. And she was turned down by all of them. Abby agreed to help her, if she invested some of her own money (20%). Phyllis went to Chelsea for help, who turned around and teamed up with Abby, cutting Phyllis out of the deal. 

The people she's interacted the most with has been Adam and Summer.  Her fans are complaining about her not really doing much outside of scheming with Adam, the stuff involving the hotel and some scenes with Summer. A lot of them wonder when she may get a love interest. 

Edited by xtr

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Their characters are kind of all over the place and IMO need something to ground them. Adam could use a love interest to soften him and show another side of him. Right now it's basically him vs. everybody and that type of thing can wear thin and become one dimensional. 

Phyllis needs something more interesting to do besides fight over a hotel. I think she could also benefit from having a love interest. I don't know that they would do it but I think that a Phyllis/Jack/Celeste triangle could work. 

• Members

I think a triangle could be interesting, but I also think that Jack/Celeste could be good by themselves. I think they would look nice together and seem like they would be a good fit for each other. I find Celeste to be less annoying than Lola. She was uptight at first, but she's gotten better and is more likable than her daughter.