Y&R and B&B August spoilers

• Members

I don't think that either one of them slept with her. At least I didn't see that in the recaps for tomorrow. So it sounds like maybe she just showed up (maybe uninvited) and got drunk. And the worst thing they did is not tell her parents about it at first and paid her dad off. They could have handed it better by at least trying to get in contact with her parents. But other than that/paying the dad off, I don't think this is a very scandalous secret or anything. Unless there is more to the story (like it being written that Theo did do something to her) I think this secret is a bit weak.

I didn't think that they would give Kyle a secret that would really cause problems between him and Lola. Or at least problems that she wouldn't exaggerate like her getting angry about him buying her the expensive purse.

Edited by xtr

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So Kyle's huge secret is that a 17yr old girl came to he & Theo's party. They didn't realize she was underage and served her booze. She passes out, and they bring her to the ER for treatment. Isn't that the right thing to do?

Why wouldn't Kyle be able to tell Lola that? If there isn't more to the story, shame on Y&R for even starting it.

Everything about Kyle & Lola is a build-up to nothing. What a waste of time.

• Members

That sounds like what it basically is. Except Kyle paid off her dad the next day after he threatened them with charges for giving alcohol to a minor. (Though they didn't know about her age) Unless there is more to the story it is weak. But then again just about all of the stories that Kyle/Lola are given are weak.

I believe they would have been better off just introducing Papa Rosales earlier and having the family react/deal with him being back in their lives. I think that would have been better than this story about this weak secret.

• Members

gosh, I remember my older sister was OBSESSED with Mac/Billy in their hayday, lol She would tape every episode of Y&R while she was at school and fast-forward everything except them when she came home. I didn't get it at the time, but I remember DT putting in WORK. 

Edited by dio

• Members

On tomorrow's show Celeste is back and Papa Rosales shows up:

According to the day ahead recap from soaps.com on tomorrow's show, Celeste returns and has an emotional moment with Lola. Lola asks Celeste to walk her down the aisle with Rey. Papa Rosales also shows up. Celeste will catch him peeking behind a curtain at the ceremony. She will tell him he has some nerve showing up. He will say that he's made a lot of mistakes and didn't want missing Lola's wedding to be another one.

Ashley and Traci will also calm Kyle down when he worries that his marriage will fail like a lot of the Abbott's marriages does. Mariah/Tessa/Abby will help Lola get ready and give her gifts (something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue gifts.) Summer will show up with Phyllis as her plus one.) Kyle and Lola will recite their vows and be pronounced husband and wife by the minister.

I think that most interesting thing that will happen on tomorrow's show is that Papa Rosales showing up.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Arturo is back. (Though I think it's only for a very short amount of time). Someone on Twitter posted a video of next week's previews:

I think it's interesting that Arturo is trying to talk to Abby. I wonder how long Papa Rosales will be around for, maybe him and Lola will make some progress in their relationship after they talk at the wedding. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

lol it's sooooo lame.

On a REAL soap, Kyle and Theo would have been hooking up in New York and Kyle would be sneaking lines of coke behind Lola's back (with Summer, of course). Our soaps are so boring and basic. It sucks.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Here are some spoilers from the Zap2it Website for next week:

Kyle and Lola's wedding will be an unexpected turn, Phyllis will console Summer, Billy will suffer a meltdown, and Adam will share shocking news with Sharon. Victor will learn a dangerous secret, Billy will lash out at his family, Theo will undermine Mariah,and Chelsea will cut a deal. Also,  Kyle and Lola will look to the future, Nick will comfort Sharon, Victor will question Michael's loyalty, Rey will find closure, and someone will make a shocking return to GC.