Y&R and B&B August spoilers

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I do get the sense ( including of watching scenes when they were all having dinner at Devon's penthouse) that Devon/Elena/Nate/Abby may end up being a quad. I think that the special moment between Elena/Nate may be about him helping her try to deal with her grief and anxiousness/fear of losing patients. Or maybe about her trying to make a career change. There was a spoiler from one of the soap mags that says that Elena will start a new chapter in her life.

Maybe Nate will have something to do with that. I can understand why he might grow closer to her, especially while he's confused/not happy about the way his and Abby's relationship is going. He wants something serious, she doesn't. Maybe if this turns into a quad, Abby may gravitate more towards Devon, because she's known him for a while and feels like she can trust him more than Nate, who she doesn't know very well.

I also think it's interesting that the spoilers say that Phyllis will find herself having feelings for both Abbott brothers again. I do think her best pairing is Jack and is in limbo right now relationship wise. It seems like they have dropped or at least suspended the storyline where he was supposed to be getting closer to Lauren. Maybe he will become close to Phyllis again.

I also wonder if they dropped or have suspended the storyline with Chance. I thought he would be coming on the canvas shortly, but there haven't been any spoilers mentioning him lately and I haven't heard any casting news regarding him. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Ridge and Brooke going after Zoe is the dumbest thing ever, but I'm intrigued by them going after Shauna... this SL might actually make Shauna more interesting, hopefully. Because right now she's dead weight. 

• Members

lol. 

Please register in order to view this content

I was also going to say something about that spoiler & the way it was worded. Like DRW50, was saying some of these really are worded in funny ways. Also the spoiler saying that Devon/Elena/Nate/Abby are going to be involved in a "very twisted" love quadrangle, sounded like a bit much.

Edited by xtr

• Members

At first I thought maybe it could be a typo, like it was supposed to be thorny but even in that context, it doesn't make much sense since thorny is a word you'd use for a thing like a situation, not a person.

This also made me wonder if it had been translated from a different language but only Canada is ahead in episodes to the U.S. unless it is being translated from French-Canadian.  The wording reminded me of Google Translate. 

• Members

Here are some spoilers from tomorrow that may be hinting that there may be a quad with Devon/Elena/Nate/Abby. According to soaps.com day ahead recap for tomorrow:

Abby will get upset when she finds out that Mariah is planning Kyle and Lola's joint bachelor/bachelorette party. Mariah will be planning a Miami Themed joint party, called the Final Fiesta. She will find this out when Tessa tells her she is writing a song for the party. Abby will be angry & vent to Nate that she's been relegated to being a guest at a party she should be planning as the maid of honor. She will tell Nate that she needs a date and she will let him know when. Nate will be stunned by this and will go to Devon's penthouse to vent about her. He will do this when Devon is having romantic moments with Elena including rubbing her feet. Elena will caution Nate to be patient with Abby and will wonder why Abby doesn't see what a great guy he is. Prior to these scenes Mariah will spend a little time with Devon where she tells him she's happy about him and Elena, that she's learning on her job and say she wants to rent out the roof top bar for the party. 

Also, Kyle and Theo will clash again & Kyle will warn Theo not to put crazy ideas about him into Phyllis's head. He will also warn Theo not to say anything about NY. Lola will invite Summer to the party and Summer will accept & invite Theo. Abby will act upset with Mariah at Society and snark that she should have been consulted about the party & accuses Mariah of taking it over. Mariah will tell her she can contribute but Abby will refuse and storm off. 

Also, Adam and Nick will clash over who should raise Christian in the park. Nick will punch Adam after Adam threatens to take away Christian. Sharon will show up (Adam will call her) & accuse Nick of beating up Adam. She will take Adam home and tend to his cuts. He will say he needs her and they will sleep together.

Christian will also assure Nick that he is his daddy. And Chelsea will talk with Connor on the phone. She and Nick will say they will fight Adam together, regarding their children. Chelsea will call Anita to bring Connor to GC. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

According to SOD: Lauren Woodland is returning as Britney on August 27th.

Here are some upcoming spoilers from SOD:

Summer will learn Kyle's secret. Nick will question Chelsea's motives, Victoria will stand up for Nick, and Chelsea will receive unexpected news. Also Abby will confide in Ashley, and Sharon and Rey will make amends. Also, Adam puts his plan in motion, Lauren will demand the truth from Michael, Victor will protect Abby's interests, Chelsea will cut a deal.

And according to the recap for tomorrow for soaps.com a little bit more about Kyle's secret is revealed.

In this episode Kyle will tell Theo that someone from his past a "She" was only 17 years old and almost died. He will say that Theo paid off the girl's father. 

Also, the joint bachelor/bachelorette party will get underway. Sharon will be surprised to see Rey there. Other people there besides the young people will be Nate, Abby, Devon, Elena, Jack, Traci, and later Billy.  Rey & Sharon will talk for a bit, he will bring up Adam, she will say she doesn't want to fight. And they will agree to keep their distance. Mariah will confront Summer/Theo about being at the party, and Summer will tell her that Lola invited her. Mariah will think that Kyle doesn't want Theo there. Kyle will show up and try to get rid of Theo, but Lola will not want to make a scene & will be okay with Theo staying. Abby will give Summer a hard stare down and will also complain to Nate about posing together in the Happily Ever After booth. Mariah will show a video of Kyle/Lola that has pictures of them as children. Rey will toast them & tell Kyle that he stepped up when it mattered but warns him to be good to Lola. He will also say it was a joy to watch Lola growing up. 

Abby will hear Summer tell Theo that she can't believe that people are trying to sell Kyle/Lola as a happy couple. Abby will tell Nate what Summer/Theo said. Summer will tell Abby if she has something to say, say it to her face. Jack will also toast the couple. Theo will take the mike and talk about Kyle's life in NY, and Kyle will try and get him to stop talking. Kyle and him will get into it and that's when the information about the woman from Kyle's past will come out. Abby and Summer will also get into and start a screaming match. Abby will suggest that Summer leave and tell her to get lost. Summer will tell Abby that she's a loser who can't keep a relationship going and that she plows through men. They will both shove each other. Abby will tell Summer that she lost and that she knows that Kyle would never love her and Summer will dump a bucket of ice water on Abby's head. Mariah will have to separate them.

I'm glad that Summer will stand up to Abby. Abby is a bully when it comes to Summer and her obsession with Lola is strange and actually creepy at times. Abby should be minding her own business, and not trying to cause trouble because she didn't like Summer's/Theo's comments. Especially since Lola invited Summer and was fine with Theo staying. Abby is miserable and needs to work on herself and her relationship issues, which are now unfortunately negatively affecting Nate.

Also, I wonder if the young woman from Kyle's past almost died because she overdosed at party Kyle/Theo threw.

• Members

It sounds like she may have to. And the Steffy fans are acting up on places like Twitter about this lol. They are acting like Hope stole Steffy's baby and all this other stuff. Beth/Phoebe needs to with Hope her real mother who she was stolen from. A lot of the Steffy fans acted like Hope knowingly and purposely abandoned Beth/Phoebe. They wouldn't be saying this if things were reversed for the characters.

On today's show Steffy is already acting very possessive of baby Beth/Phoebe. She actually tells Hope to put her baby down, because something about how the baby doesn't need to be carried all the time. And Liam/Hope acting like they are scared of Steffy. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

literal, rich white people probs. If either of them were poor there would be no storyline. 

anyway, Steffy is in shock, as she should be. This part of the SL is the only thing that makes sense. Just like peeps are side-eyeing Steffy for fighting to keep the baby those same peeps would be calling her a heartless biotch if she was like "here's ur baby, Hope!" and just handed her over. Steffy's probably prego w/ Liam's 3rd kid and that's gonna smooth everything over in the fallout.