Y&R and B&B August spoilers

• Members

Steffy refusing to give the baby up now is realistic, but once she processes everything, as much as it will hurt, to take a woman she watched suffer to court over her own baby?  That is beyond ridiculous and a judge should laugh at her and tell Steffy to get help.  Hope didn't abandon the kid and a person with an IQ above negative 3 would know what the right thing is.  There's no drama here.  

Hope needs to change her baby's name!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hope and them need to prove all the paperwork is fake and a crime was committed, first. And if they can't/don't, then yes a judge would see this case. Especially when no DNA test has been done to prove shiz. I doubt they're gonna have Flo/Zoe, etc arrested and charged, and extradite (?? how can they do anything? LOL) Reese. 

that's another thing that makes this all so dumb... that Liam didn't go do a DNA test to AT LEAST see if the kid matches his DNA, before running to Hope with his gut feeling and hearsay or whatever. 

anyway, I'm a lot more sympathetic to Steffy than Hope. Hope stole Steffy's husband, but because she's "Hope" that's OK. If it were anyone else she would be looked at like a homewrecker. 

such a clusterfork of a story, that the writers won't even bother to go that deep on. It will all just be glossed over, eventually. 

• Members

Hope didn't steal that jackass.  He goes wherever women tell him to.  And if we are talking about theft of an idiot, let's address the GONDALA!!!!!  

It's not even about proving a crime.  It's about Hope having to fight for a child stolen from her.  This is a no brainer.  While I'm no fan of this Hope, it makes no sense for Steffy to put her thru something like this.  No matter how long Steffy had the kid, it's heartless and selfish to torture Hope this way.  She has no legal claim to that kid. 

• Members

the gondola had nothing to do with Steffy. LOL

as for the rest, ehhhh... who are we to judge the depth of feelings Steffy has for this baby she named after her dead twin sister? I mean it's not fair. But  life's not fair. And feelings cloud judgment all the time, and babies aren't property regardless of DNA. I can totally understand why Steffy refuses to let go of what she views as her baby. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Hope should be happy that Taylor bought that baby and that Steffy has mothered her.  If not, and the baby went to an unknown woman, it would be a done deal and Hope would never know that her child was alive.  I know...it's just a soap.  

• Members

Not only that, Dope was able to watch PhoeBeth grow during those months. Same for Lame. Plus, she was being raised with her half-sister.  I have a feeling that Stuffy is going to be the shrew here with illogical arguments - not to dissimilar to the ridiculous "Mur-dah!" storyline. 

Is there any chance that PhoeBeth isn't Lame's? Or that they revisit Kelly's paternity? I kinda recall $B skulking around the hospital during Kelly's paternity testing, but maybe I'm mixing things up. 

• Members

On tomorrow's show Elena gives Nate some advice about Abby, and he starts to follow it. According to the day ahead recap from soaps.com:

Devon will have to leave the joint party to talk with an artist he is trying to sign. Nate will end up talking to Elena about how Abby keeps shutting him out & talk about how she was fighting with Summer at the party. He will tell Elena that he thinks that Abby really isn't thinking of him. Elena will tell him that Abby appears to be all over the place and that he needs to pull back. She will advise him to stop chasing after Abby. Elena will pull Nate onto the dance floor to dance & Abby will show up and ask him to squeeze in a dance with her. Nate will tell her he is taking Elena home and that he will text her tomorrow. He will leave with Elena who will tell him that his method is working already and say let's see what happens when he is no longer in hot pursuit of Abby.

IMO, it serves Abby right that Nate would choose to dance with Elena/leave the party to take Elena home. Instead of hanging around Abby more. He deserves to be treated better by Abby and Abby was embarrassing at that party with the way she went after Summer. I'm glad Nate is taking a step back from that. I think that him and Elena do have chemistry as well.

Also, at the beginning of the episode, Summer/Abby and Kyle and Theo will continue to fight each other. Theo and Kyle will throw punches. Lola will grab the mike and tell everyone to stop it and that everyone there is important and that she wants them to have fun. Jack and Traci will praise Lola and be happy that she is joining the family. Kyle will apologize to Rey for fighting and Rey will tell him not to let Theo get underneath his skin. Abby will apologize to Lola and tell her that she won't be fighting anymore at least not that night.

Abby will try and explain why she fought Summer and Traci will advise her to let Kyle/Lola handle their own matters. Mariah will tell Summer that Lola wants them to behave. And Summer will tell Jack that Abby started the fight and Jack will warn her that Theo is trouble. Kyle will say that he is flying to Miami to get Celeste. But Jack will offer to fly there instead and says that he's not coming back without her. Summer and Theo will leave the party and then the stuff with Nate/Elena/Abby will happen.

And Connor will find out that Adam is alive and will be reunited with him. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

to be fair, Reese only got the idea because Taylor was interested in finding a baby for Steffy... one could argue Reese never would have done this if the temptation of Taylor wasn't there. One could also argue Hope should have kept her ass at home like everyone was telling her to. LOL 

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from the Zap2it Website for Y&R:

Victor will keep Adam in line, Abby and Phyllis will butt heads, Nick worries about his future, and Chelsea will expose a con. Also, Lola will dodge an invite, Victoria will be caught in a lie, Victor will deliver an ultimatum, and Jack will set out on a mission. 

• Members

C'mon, Dope or any other Logan can't be responsible for idiotic choices!  "Pose, Pose," anyone?  I wish someone would call her out on the Catalina trip, if only to avoid B&B's usual "good/bad" approach to far more complex stories. 

So how do you think Widge will rationalize Dumb-Az behavior? And how soon will Brooke 'very wide, big open heart' welcome $B back? 

• Members

Adam will end up offering to sell Devon the new hotel that is being built.

According to the recap for soaps.com on Monday's episode Adam will try and sell it to him. Also, Phyllis will confront Abby for attacking Summer, after Theo mentions that something happened between Summer/Abby. Phyllis and Abby will get into it. Abby will say that she won't apologize for going after Summer and Phyllis will accuse her of being jealous of Summer. Abby will say she's not jealous and that she doesn't have to do vapid selfies and is building an empire. Abby will also say she was minding her own business when Summer threw the water on her. Abby will admit to Victor that she had a "disagreement" with Summer, and Victor will tell her not to turn her back on Phyllis. Adam will also tell Phyllis to pack up things and that Dark Horse is dead. 

Adam will tell Chelsea he wants to be a full time father and he wants Connor to live with him. Connor will want him and Chelsea to live with Adam. Chelsea will say she doesn't want Adam to hurt Connor and Adam will say he wants to solve things without taking her to court. Chelsea says she would win if he does. Connor gets mad at Chelsea back at Nick's home and feels like she's trying to keep him from Adam. He storms out and Nick and Chelsea talk about what happened. Nick will wonder if she will run with Connor and Chelsea says she can't do that. She says that Connor would never forgive her and Adam would find them. She says that she hopes that Adam's love for Connor is stronger than his anger at the world. 

Edited by xtr