B&B July 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I agree with all of this. This show is a disgrace when it comes to how it portrays and showcases marriage. Even by soap opera standards, lol.

It's ridiculous how under 35 years old Liam is always getting married and getting his marriages annulled. And I wonder how does he keep getting marriages annulled to women that he claims to loves and has actual children with. What reasons is he giving for getting these marriages annulled and not divorced?

Granted, I don't much about California marriage laws, but I did look up what would be consider grounds for annulments, and none of the reasons I saw could really be used to justify Liam constantly getting his marriages annulled. Especially to Hope and Steffy, two women who he often claims to love and knowingly want to marry time and time again.

Liam/Steffy/Hope has become a pretty awful triangle. IMO, they both should be done with Liam romantically for at least a long while. And it's unfortunate that hardly anyone called out him out for impregnating both of them within a short time span of each other. And sleeping with and proposing to Hope/before Steffy even gave birth to baby Kelly.

• Members

LOVE! 

Please register in order to view this content

Thanks Slick!  Now there just needs to be a FIRE.  FIRE!  FIRE!  FIRE!  HEHEHEHE.  FIRE!  

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

@KMan101 @xtr B&B marriage obsession/having babies has been my #1 issue with the show.

How is that the 3rd Generation of B&B (Lame, Dope, Stuffy, Ct. WyNot, DumbAs, P-rick, etc.) have all been obsessed with getting married since they teens/early 20s? These are RICH, self-absorbed spawn who are tied to high profile publishing, fashion businesses. They should be hooking-up,  experimenting/abusing drugs/alcohol, clubbing, going to Mexico on wild vacas and on-and-on.

Maybe someone should tell Brad to watch Veronica Mars/The OC from the 00s if he needs ideas.

And don't get me started on the fact that all of them are in executive positions, but have many have graduate degrees, much less college degrees - even though the key 1st/2nd Gen are all educated, even Brooke! 

• Members

I haven't watched since last Thursday - maybe 5 minutes on Friday, none this week. 

Is Xander still alive?  I would have thought Thomas would have killed him by now.  I looked at the episode counts (which I never do) but saw Thomas is at 7 or 8th for most episodes for the year and he just came on the show in late March or April and it's not even mid July yet.  Pathetic.

Haven't checked Y&R but Adam was just re-introduced 2 months ago and I bet he's edging toward the top if not #1 already.   

• Members

It's insane.

Xander's still alive ... so far

I had forgotten he was an Avant.  I remember when they threw that memorial for Emma at FC the Comcast guide mentioned the Avants being among those mourning her lost.  When I saw that Mya and her parents weren't there, I thought it was an error or oversight or that the show just edited their scenes out of the episode.  LOL!

• Members

Thomas sunk to another new low today, but purposely scaring his own son by setting up some type of ghost projection. That was a weird scene. That stuff with creating the ghost image, was a WTH moment:

I was concerned about what Thomas would do to Douglass (when he started setting things up to scare him.) Especially when he said beforehand "he had to do it to Douglass." to speed up his wedding to Hope. And it worked too, with Douglass having the nightmare and Hope agreeing to getting married right away. 

Thomas is very creepy, I wonder what other stuff he may do to try and hold onto Hope. IMO, it's a shame that they are writing him this way. 

Edited by xtr