B&B July 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

I agree - I don't see the ultimate hotness that are Liam and Wyatt either.  Wyatt is weasly/ferret looking to me.  Liam is above average.   But then again everyone seems to be swooning over Thomas/Beavis and I thought he was handsome on Y&R - and it's not the character of Thomas now, I just think he's lost something he had back then.  He's just Ron Moss looking to me now (who I thought was not that cute, ever)...but I think back over time and really on B&B I think guys on the show always got more credit for their hotness than they should have.  Kind of like GH.  They could have the ugliest men on there that girls fell over themselves for.  

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I haven't seen it for 2 days but - because she needs a Sassy Gay Friend to tell her she's a stooopid beyatch.  She's such a stooopid beyatch.  

I probably won't tune in until Dead Baby Switch is done and over and Beavis is dead, and the heavy Flo days are over, if I even do then. 

I said in another post...that mouthy little Douglas sure does say alot but he never says that Daddy told him to say it?  Daddy helped me draw pictures for you?  

That would be too innovative for Brad Bell to think of.    

• Members

Hope really is stupid and deserves what she gets.

i actually enjoyed today’s show with Thomas’ kid presenting the ring, because it was all so awful. This kid who barely talked had 4 paragraphs of dialogue, offers Hope a ring, and Thomas has a look on his face and shrugs as if he has no clue what’s happening.

it was HILARIOUS!

• Members

Exactly.  I remember when as a kid, even older than Douglas, how my older brother would have me tell someone on the phone or at the door asking for him that he was not home and I would proceed and tell them that "He said he's not here."  LOL!

• Members

omg I did that once with my sister.  A guy that liked her stopped by the house and she said - answer the door and tell him I'm not here.  I answered the door and turned around and said "Deborah, what am I supposed to say I should tell him?"

• Members

LMAO!!  "Line, please?"

I hate reading the Comcast guide previews for the upcoming week and finding out the show will be more of the same.  All Thomas/Hope ridiculousness with a dash of snooze-inducing Flo/Wyatt.

And as a public service, If you don't mind being spoiled and want an excuse not to watch, here's what's happening this week:

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Seriously.  These people get annulled after being married for a year, get re-married or engaged within 2 weeks.  I absolutely hate the character of Hope now.  I hate her.  I only watch a few minutes per week but she's been sulking over dead baby for so long it's ridiculous.  Move on with your life already.  And the whole business of "I will always love you Liam.  You will always be the greatest love of my life.  That's why you need to be with Steffy."  Is RIDICULOUS.  I tuned in for a minute last week and she was edgy and twitchy when Liam told her he slept with Steffy.  I tuned back to Wimbledon and yelled "It's WHAT YOU WANTED, *ITCH."  LOLLL.  

My sister said it perfectly - "The show is so desperately FICKLE."  hahahahahaha

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

There is a rumor out there that says Thomas 

You'd think Hogan Sheffer is ghostwriting or something.

You guys nailed! Everything since the start of 2018 has been an ongoing colossal failure. I use to think 2007-2010 was this show's nadir, but it has sunk to even lower depths of hell this year with this clusterfuck [!@#$%^&*]! 

• Members

Will someone who knows HTML (I don't) - or how to repost a picture - Beavis or Butthead MEME - with "We'll do it for the CHEELREN!"  Whatever that was cracked me up so hard. Someone posted it in a thread a month or two ago.  Please do it again. 

And get her pregnant I HOPE just like his Rape Baby with Caroline!  This show is so bottom barrel. 

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

Marriage on B&B has always been rushed and ridiculous. It's very very hard to invest in anything on this show, personally. lol.

They're lucky they are a half hour. I think a lot of folks gloss over their flaws because they're "entertained" ... I saw some praise a few weeks ago for B&B and I just didn't get it. A bunch of people running around, sleeping around, marrying each other after a week ... wash/rinse/repeat.

And it's amazing how Brad has Brooke wringing her hands over Hope and Thomas. She can be doing so much more.

Liam/Steffy/Hope has ALWAYS been forced. It's time to move on.

Edited by KMan101