B&B July 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

I wouldn't mind seeing at least some of Hope's siblings show up and her interact with them. RJ really has disappeared. He wasn't at any of the last few wedding ceremonies. Including the marriage of Hope and Liam that didn't go through (was interrupted by Wyatt) or the marriage to Hope and Liam that did go through. Or Hope marrying Thomas. He's young enough to where he should still be around/someone should mention him. But they haven't mentioned him in a while. He should be living in the Forrester mansion right there in the mix of things regarding this baby switch storyline. Especially considering that Hope, Thomas and Steffy are all his siblings. 

Bridget came back during Hope's last wedding to Liam and they interacted some along with the other Forrester Women. She also came back this past Christmas to spend time with her family.  Last time I saw Rick interact with Hope he did act like he cared about her and wanted the best for her. That was when he showed up at the wedding that she had to Liam (and when Steffy was pregnant with Kelly), that was stopped. That wedding was stopped when Wyatt told Liam about Bill leading him to think something romantic had happened with Steffy. Rick wasn't at the wedding with Liam that actually happened afterwards. (The one where Brooke and Taylor ended up having a food fight with cake.)

It's true no one talks about Jack. He's even younger than RJ and should also be around at least sometimes. They could have him split his time between spending it with Nick and the Logans/Forresters. I don't know if we will ever see him show up. 

And Little Eric hasn't been seen for several years and should be like 20 years old now. (Without Soras) He hasn't been seen or mentioned in a long time.

There really is a lot of potential storyline there if at least some of her siblings would arrive on canvas. But the show really only seems to care to focus on Steffy Liam and Hope and to a lesser degree Wyatt and now Thomas. And their parents fighting/worrying over them. But there are interesting things that could be done with other characters including Hope's siblings. 

Edited by xtr

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

On Twitter  a week or two ago Hunter basically said something like the show has been nonsensical crap since 2001 so I doubt she is pressed to come back unless she gets bored and feels like getting a recurring check or something. 

• Members

Speaking of Hunter's and her feelings about this show. Here is a post she posted today about a fan's comments about the mess going on with Thomas. Including his awful treatment of Douglas, Hope & his role in the baby switch storyline.

Lol. We may not be seeing Hunter/Taylor anytime soon. Hunter knows that the writing for this show is bad right now. And this mess with Thomas and the way he is acting is awful.

Edited by xtr

• Members

This is one show you have to accept it as it is since Brad Bell will not be going anywhere. Though, this is saying a lot, but I don't think B&B has been any worse than it currently is and there's been so much trash on this show over the years. 

Anyway, I'm sure Brad's next "revamp" is around the corner regardless...

• Members

They actually show baby Kelly every once and a while. I know this because she's the most adorable little thing. It's just that Phoebe/Beth is more relevant to the current story. Unless they're trying to show Steffy being overwhelmed, then they trot both of them out.

Douglas is too smart. After telling Hope and Liam that Beth is alive leading to a disbelieving and upset Hope running  out the door, Thomas, unaware of what just happened, tells Douglas not to "talk about Beth." Not missing a beat Douglas tells Thomas that he won't say it ... again. Clueless Thomas dashes off after Hope none the wiser that Douglas already said something.

But then Douglas turned all creepy and gave this nasty look after his daddy left. Like father, like son. I don't know if I should be proud of him or scared. LOL!

Edited by crc

• Members

Crap.  I just realized I never finished Monday's episode.  I was watching it on dvr and then "Love Island" came on (don't judge) and switched to that.  If they did a promo at the end of the episode spoiling what's coming up, they must realize folks are ready for this ish to be over.  Maybe.

• Members

It is literally incredible to me how quickly Brad Bell burns through SLs while, at the same time, dragging them out to infinity and beyond. That's talent! Of a kind.

In other news, Hunter Tylo has no f***s to give on Twitter, and I am here for it.