Jump to content
dragonflies

Days: Actor's to return this fall

Recommended Posts

This makes me sad for Billy Flynn because I feel he could've gone on to do better. I enjoy Chad, but I was ready for him to do something else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i figured their "exit" was more story-driven and they would be back. It made no sense for Kate to return just to leave meanwhile, her dad is back from the dead. LOL if Stefan-o/BB is still on and the Gabi/Stefan-o twisted romance SL is still going on the Stefan-o & Gabi vs Abigail & Chad stuff should be interesting-ish.

 

21 minutes ago, Chris B said:

This makes me sad for Billy Flynn because I feel he could've gone on to do better. I enjoy Chad, but I was ready for him to do something else.

 

lmao, no sis. That sweaty, wild-eyed mess could have, probably, only gone to GH and they're full-up on mess! Maybe, he could have been a Danre recast? But PTB seem to really be up DZ's booty hole. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vee said:

This is classic DAYS.

 

Yep!

 

And I knew Kate Mansi had filmed a visit or so I thought. I guess they're back longer than I assumed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point, actors on DAYS probably don't even bother clearing out their dressing rooms (if they still have any).  They just put their stuff away in dollar store bins and store 'em inside the closet for safekeeping until they come back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Khan said:

At this point, actors on DAYS probably don't even bother clearing out their dressing rooms (if they still have any).  They just put their stuff away in dollar store bins and store 'em inside the closet for safekeeping until they come back.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Khan said:

At this point, actors on DAYS probably don't even bother clearing out their dressing rooms (if they still have any).  They just put their stuff away in dollar store bins and store 'em inside the closet for safekeeping until they come back.

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Khan said:

At this point, actors on DAYS probably don't even bother clearing out their dressing rooms (if they still have any).  They just put their stuff away in dollar store bins and store 'em inside the closet for safekeeping until they come back.

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve always said the biggest problem with filming so many months in advance is that it’s impossible for the writers to determine what’s working and what’s bombing - they have to guess. Unlike the other soaps, that can fairly quickly extend s/l or characters that click (and abandon stuff that falls flat), DAYS is continually hindered. Frankly, it’s shocking the show is still viable. I’m assuming the financial are significantly worse than the other 3 soaps or else this would’ve changed. 

 

I’m glad they’re both back. Something to look forward to around in early 2020. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Their exit was so low-key, it didn't even occur to me that they were supposed to be "gone" until like last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

They just left yesterday.:lol:


My goodness. just cancel this crap. really. this is embarrassing. I'm just...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, edgeofnik said:

I’ve always said the biggest problem with filming so many months in advance is that it’s impossible for the writers to determine what’s working and what’s bombing - they have to guess. Unlike the other soaps, that can fairly quickly extend s/l or characters that click (and abandon stuff that falls flat), DAYS is continually hindered. Frankly, it’s shocking the show is still viable. I’m assuming the financial are significantly worse than the other 3 soaps or else this would’ve changed. 

 

I’m glad they’re both back. Something to look forward to around in early 2020. 

 

THIS!

 

They're even further than 6 months I think now ... it's horrible. They have no time to react. It's likely why Sheila, Leo and Ted were gone then back (then out again), why Vivian (though recast) is coming back (her return was met with some nice buzz, even if Ron didn't do much with her, which actually we should probably be thankful for ...), Kate Mansi is the far better Abigail (#NOTSORRY!) and it made zero sense for Chad and Abby to bolt town right as Jack comes back. So it makes sense for them to be around in the fall. I see a lot clamoring for Billy Flynn to be recast, but stuttering or not, I like him and I'm not sorry about it! He better be checked in though because I will be one of the first to call his ass out. I can still like someone and think they can be [!@#$%^&*] lazy (hi Chandler Massey!)

 

Hopefully they instantly recognized Barash's instant popularity in the role of Stefan and decided not to dump him. I'm guessing he's still taping? I really want him interacting with Flynn and Mansi ... and he has hot chemistry with Camila Banus, and some nice chemistry with Bjorlin (who's out soon too but I'm already waiting for the news she's back taping, lmao ...) He fits in so perfectly.

 

Thaao's back as well, but it's not being reported. I think he was out of the country for Easter so I'm not sure if he's "back" or just popped in for a while? (I'd really love Tony but I fear it's Andre, with Vivian coming back in the form of Robin Strasser)

 

It's so hard to keep track anymore, honestly. They're so far ahead.

 

And even when actors are "gone" they're back for an ATM visit (hi Sweeney!), though to be fair I'd rather Sami visit, eat up the scenery for a few months and then leave again at this point ...

 

Wonder who will be out by the time they start airing? Robin? Thaao? Kate and Billy again? (LMAO) .... the world wants to know ...

Edited by KMan101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frankly, if your show is so cash-strapped that it has to tape thirty-two years ahead and raid Malibu Barbie's mansion for set decorations, it's really time to say goodbye to the folks at home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KMan101 said:

 

THIS!

 

They're even further than 6 months I think now ... it's horrible. They have no time to react. 

 

Not too long ago, I saw a taping schedule, where they were filming 8 months ahead. That is very unfortunate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, xtr said:

 

Not too long ago, I saw a taping schedule, where they were filming 8 months ahead. That is very unfortunate. 

 

Wow! Here I thought it was 7 months. 8 months is ridiculous. 6 months was horrible but 8 is even worse. It is unfortunate. It will be a disaster when/if the show is ever canned. They can't keep working in a bubble, so to speak ... they have to be able to react, especially in the day and age of social media ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...