dragonflies

Days: Actor's to return this fall

It’s funny though, B&B, GH, and Y&R all do a poor job with reacting these days on a much more flexible production schedule. 

DAYS is just in an unfortunate situation. We keep hearing it’s this production schedule keeping the show on the air, so it seems they can’t even make adjustments at this point.

15 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

when did they leave?

:lol:

But I think it was around February 21/22 ... so that means they wrapped filming July or August of 2018 ...

13 minutes ago, BetterForgotten said:

It’s funny though, B&B, GH, and Y&R all do a poor job with reacting these days on a much more flexible production schedule. 

DAYS is just in an unfortunate situation. We keep hearing it’s this production schedule keeping the show on the air, so it seems they can’t even make adjustments at this point.

GH doesn't react because then Frank would have to admit his pets aren't working (there's been a lot more outcry on Twitter lately for #FireFrank ...). Y&R reacts but it's not usually the way we hope. B&B reacts when Brad Bell checks in or out and gets bored or finds a new muse that he writes to death and then loses interest in ... (folks don't seem overly critical of B&B and often just embrace the trash and ridiculousness ... I mean, we're all critical here, but I engaged with someone on Twitter who's just loving B&B right now and I have no idea why)

DAYS is a lost cause at this point, unfortunately. They can react ... a year later.

Edited by KMan101

9 minutes ago, Khan said:

Yes, but THINK OF ALL THE MONEY THEY ARE SAVING.

:lol:

And if it is indeed 8 months, they're taping January 2020. Just think about that.

3 hours ago, Khan said:

Frankly, if your show is so cash-strapped that it has to tape thirty-two years ahead and raid Malibu Barbie's mansion for set decorations, it's really time to say goodbye to the folks at home.

DEAD AND BURIED LMFAO 😅😅

Edited by dragonflies

3 hours ago, KMan101 said:

Wow! Here I thought it was 7 months. 8 months is ridiculous. 6 months was horrible but 8 is even worse. 

I mean damn!  Deidre Hall could already be dead for all we know.  This is recockulous. 

2 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

I mean damn!  Deidre Hall could already be dead for all we know.  This is recockulous. 

DEAD! LMAO

It's horrible.

Anyway ... just after I post about Thaao ... it's confirmed he's back in July and Leann Hunley (Anna) is back too ... wonder how long it's for?

35 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

DEAD! LMAO

It's horrible.

Anyway ... just after I post about Thaao ... it's confirmed he's back in July and Leann Hunley (Anna) is back too ... wonder how long it's for?

Leann Hunley's runs are always quite short. Anna is never written correctly.  I like Thaao. I can't stand Andre.

35 minutes ago, BetterForgotten said:

Maybe they’ll relocate to Peapack, NJ in a last ditch effort. 😀

Dee Hall can change in someone’s car and freeze her balls off!

I can't imagine Queen Dee changing in the back of someone's car😂     In Kim Zimmer's bio she revealed that the cast and crew shared one bathroom.  In the home P&G was renting for them in Peapack. It's truly shocking that Days is almost a year ahead in episodes. In order to save money.

Edited by victoria foxton

2 hours ago, Khan said:

Yes, but THINK OF ALL THE MONEY THEY ARE SAVING.

It would great if they bought some new sets with all them savings. Wonder who pockets them savings?  We Need a long break from HTS. 

Edited by victoria foxton

1 hour ago, BetterForgotten said:

Dee Hall can change in someone’s car and freeze her balls off!

I thought we all agreed to put those lesbian rumors to rest. ;)

1 hour ago, KMan101 said:

No, the real question is, have they left again already?  Because, they probably have.  (However, Dee graciously agreed to store Thaao and Leann's stuff in her dressing room 'til they get back.)

Looks like they were filming Halloween on or about April 1st, per a photo posted on Freddie Smith's insta.