Days: Actor's to return this fall

• Members

When they shovel dirt on this show next year, we will all be stating the MULTITUDE of reasons for it's inevitable demise....

The taping schedule will be a highly cited talking point.  

It was a definite problem when Dena trashed this show multiple times, and it's still a problem today

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm sure it was. I keep hearing conflicting info tho ... no one's really saying how long they're back. I've heard it's more than a quick visit but not long-term either. So I wonder what it is? Everyone keeps acting like "they're back" without any word on how long it actually is ...

@DaysFanatic777 any chance you've heard anything on how long this really is? 

With Kate Mansi back I need Abby back. I like Flynn and Chad more than some so I'm good with this. I just want to know for sure how long it is. I keep hearing it's not long-term but everyone's acting like it is so I wonder if it changed? Notice how we get announcements for casting and sometimes it's for a dayplayer who lasts a day? And then we have returns promoted like "they're back" but they're already done filming when they air? lol ... 

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I don’t watch consistently enough for the comings and going’s to truly effect me. I came back for Kate Mansi as Abby and then lost interest again once she left. I also like Flynn as Chad. Weeping Nicole will test my love of them though if she’s still crying when they return.