Days: Actor's to return this fall

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kate and Billy aren't back long-term. It's not a couple of episodes but it's not contract either ... so they make these big splashy casting announcements yet don't really acknowledge the length or anything. It's a bit misleading ... fans get excited (not really us; lol ... but still) and they're not even sticking around ... but every headline screams like they're "back for good" lol

I can't even keep track. And it's bizarre Ken acts like being 8 months ahead is a good thing. He should have retired decades ago.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

You beat me to it.  Think about Sami's returns, and you'll get an idea of what this is like.  High impact, but not long term.  

MY REACTION......

This show is garbage now.  SERIOUSLY!  However, my cold little heart enjoys knowing that this will stir some crap......

Mansi is a workaholic that is so serious that she can't be bothered before she does a scene serving a bagel.  

Flynn's arrogance knows no bounds, and he think he is so talented, that no effort is required when it comes to his performance.  

God designed these two to torture each other, and they both deserve it.  I have tea all over myself. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by DaysFanatic777

• Members

Hell, you know it's true....I know you likely know that their relationship is acrimonious.  They should just film BTS S#it!!  It's much more interesting than the show itself!!!!

I say what everyone else already knows....yet I aim to please. 

God Bless You, Gray Bunny!!!