dragonflies

Days: Actor's to return this fall

At this rate, Trump will nuke California next year and DAYS will still be broadcasting from beyond the grave with some posthumous mess like "Sonny and Will open a coffee shop".

Kate and Billy aren't back long-term. It's not a couple of episodes but it's not contract either ... so they make these big splashy casting announcements yet don't really acknowledge the length or anything. It's a bit misleading ... fans get excited (not really us; lol ... but still) and they're not even sticking around ... but every headline screams like they're "back for good" lol

I can't even keep track. And it's bizarre Ken acts like being 8 months ahead is a good thing. He should have retired decades ago.

Edited by KMan101

9 hours ago, KMan101 said:

I can't even keep track. And it's bizarre Ken acts like being 8 months ahead is a good thing. He should have retired decades ago.

In his lawsuit against Sony that's one of the things he complains about, being so far ahead. Weird that he's spinning it as a good thing here.

2 hours ago, Darn said:

In his lawsuit against Sony that's one of the things he complains about, being so far ahead. Weird that he's spinning it as a good thing here.

I guess maybe I'm assuming he's spinning it as a good thing now, but that's how it comes across to me, LOL. I mean, you're actually celebrating the fact that you're taping Christmas in May? LAWD Corday. Lawd ... 

16 hours ago, John said:

That is insane cant they take two months off or something

They just keep getting more and more ahead so it's just getting worse. How soon before it's 12 months? I can't ...

18 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

They'll get cancelled in 2021 yet the show will still celebrate its 60th anniversary on-air in 2025. 

:lol:

17 hours ago, KMan101 said:

Kate and Billy aren't back long-term. It's not a couple of episodes but it's not contract either ... so they make these big splashy casting announcements yet don't really acknowledge the length or anything. It's a bit misleading ... fans get excited (not really us; lol ... but still) and they're not even sticking around ... but every headline screams like they're "back for good" lol

You beat me to it.  Think about Sami's returns, and you'll get an idea of what this is like.  High impact, but not long term.  

MY REACTION......

This show is garbage now.  SERIOUSLY!  However, my cold little heart enjoys knowing that this will stir some crap......

Mansi is a workaholic that is so serious that she can't be bothered before she does a scene serving a bagel.  

Flynn's arrogance knows no bounds, and he think he is so talented, that no effort is required when it comes to his performance.  

God designed these two to torture each other, and they both deserve it.  I have tea all over myself. 

fixitjesus.gif

Edited by DaysFanatic777

10 minutes ago, DaysFanatic777 said:

You beat me to it.  Think about Sami's returns, and you'll get an idea of what this is like.  High impact, but not long term.  

MY REACTION......

This show is garbage now.  SERIOUSLY!  However, my cold little heart enjoys knowing that this will stir some crap......

Mansi is a workaholic that is so serious that she can't be bothered before she does a scene serving a bagel.  

Flynn's arrogance knows no bounds, and he think he is so talented, that no effort is required when it comes to his performance.  

God designed these two to torture each other, and they both deserve it.  I have tea all over myself. 

fixitjesus.gif

4 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

B)

Hell, you know it's true....I know you likely know that their relationship is acrimonious.  They should just film BTS S#it!!  It's much more interesting than the show itself!!!!

I say what everyone else already knows....yet I aim to please. 

4 hours ago, Gray Bunny said:

They'll get cancelled in 2021 yet the show will still celebrate its 60th anniversary on-air in 2025. 

God Bless You, Gray Bunny!!!

laughstoned.gif

I dont know how this taping schedule can save them money when every badly-received story or character/actor bleeds viewers.