YR: Character Returns

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Any story they're going to give Kevin should go to Michael and Lauren's SON. Who is played by a very cute and competent actor who doesn't have all the garbage backstory Kevin does. Kevin is DONE as a character. There's no more to say about or with him. Let him GO. Move ON. Let this new kid playing Fen get a following, invest in the future.

• Members

I enjoyed MM and missing seeing Hillary. But her character death was permanent and it wouldn't make sense to bring her back. I think she's destined for better things anyways.

Not happy with Kevin return at all

Precisely. Kevin is beyond played out. He shouldn't have stayed on the canvas longer than a year. Tired of writers reforming characters because the actor surprises them. It cheapens the story and impact.

• Members

Not that I think bringing back old favorites have that much impact on ratings, but there is one character I believe possibly could:

VR's Dru

Now, if they could pair Mishael with Dru in a return story?  That's gold IMO.

Who gives af about Kevin or Chelsea?  It's really sweet that Josh has a hardon for him, but find another dude to pump your pud over.  Please. 

Chelsea was a clone of Chloe.  Wasn't need then, sure as hell ain't needed now.  I can't add anything about Kevin that hasn't already been said.  The Baldwin/Fisher's profile on the show is greatly diminished so what's the fuckin point?

• Members

Silly Carl. Kevin was abused as a child. We're supposed to feel sorry for him and ignore all of his crimes. Just like we're supposed to ignore a serial killer's redemption (Ben) because he's hot. Or a sexual predator psychopath named Franco (and GH had the GALL to have Franco have a sex talk with Cameron about consent. I mean. [!@#$%^&*] YOU General Hospital, Franco had Michael raped in prison and tormented Sam) ... it's so insulting to me. But man, you should see the Howarth stans rush to Franco's defense. It's sickening.

I'd rather they NOT make Kevin gay. No thanks. And Greg Rikaart got to play out his dream with Leo so I doubt he makes the same push he once did, and it would feel like he's just playing Leo in Genoa City. 

Edited by KMan101

• Members

+1 on it all.

The folks that could possibly cause ratings aren't the ones they'll bring back. And there is only one IMO. Dru! 

+1 but they got rid of Fen and bringing back Kevin. 

But they're bringing back Kevin? He will need supporting and Michael and Lauren will do it. 

• Members

They don't. You should see the stans who get into a tither when anyone dares question why GH had the nerve to have Franco give Cameron a sexual consent talk ... I really don't get this glorification of psychos and killers ... I know it's a soap, but most of these people would not accept a true life serial killer getting out because he was "redeemed" ...

• Members

Exactly. The whole point was Chloe trying to make up for the loss of Delia. That would be a way to bring Chloe back on canvas, including Jill with her 'new' grandchild, send Kevin away FOR GOOD.  I really don't get the love for GR - he hasn't been good for a decade. 

I'm hoping with the Nate recast, that it will be revealed that Nate sent Hilary off to a clinic. Honestly, IDC how the rationalize it - just bring back MM. Heck, tie Adam's return with Hilary's - now that would be an intriguing pairing!