NOTICE: What Happened, How It Was Resolved and Moving Forward

John

YR: Character Returns

Why? This character was tired years before he left. I feel like the writing has improved, but filling the show with played out characters like Kevin, Adam and potentially Chelsea doesn’t have me too motivated. What purpose could Kevin serve?!

I hope it is just a recurring situation because Adam is coming back. But with the story over and Chloe revealing to be alive. Kevin leaves Genoa City behind once more. I believe that some characters have a shelf life and he should be on it if they are not going to writing him dud storylines or keep pairing him up with chemistry free pairings.

Ugh

Hopefully it's short term.

I enjoy him much more on DAYS.

Kevin needs to stay away. But I guess for the Adam plot ... but still ... ugh

"Hot off the heels of his stint that wrapped up six months ago on DAYS, daytime is buzzing over Greg Rikaart, so let's bring him back to Y&R!" 

Oh but Kevin is straight, and not a wise-cracking flamboyant gay dude on the hunt for weiner.  So, why we bringin' him back? 

Edited by Gray Bunny

18 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

"Hot off the heels of his stint that wrapped up six months ago on DAYS, daytime is buzzing over Greg Rikaart, so let's bring him back to Y&R!" 

Oh but Kevin is straight, and not a wise-cracking flamboyant gay dude on the hunt for weiner.  So, why we bringin' him back? 

lol bingo nailed it

33 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

Mmaybe all the time with Cloe made him a flamboyant gay who loves cok....