ajsp35801

Y&R: RIP Kristoff St John

I'm devastated. Neil and Drucilla were the first black husband and wife I remember seeing on television as a child and that was revolutionary for me. I spent my entire youth modeling myself on the glamorous Drucilla and I was DETERMINED to find a Neil. Once I got older and separated fact from fiction, I got to appreciate just what a phenomenal talent he was onscreen. That's the power of soaps and what makes them so unique a medium. I literally grew up with this man in my life. I'm a mess. I'm so so sorry he suffered. I wish him peace now.

29 minutes ago, alphanguy74 said:

A sweet picture of Kristoff and Tricia Cast in happier times, 1979.

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

29 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

I was just thinking about him and his recent troubles in light of this tragedy.

Edited by Faulkner

37 minutes ago, Queen said:

I'm devastated. Neil and Drucilla were the first black husband and wife I remember seeing on television as a child and that was revolutionary for me. I spent my entire youth modeling myself on the glamorous Drucilla and I was DETERMINED to find a Neil. Once I got older and separated fact from fiction, I got to appreciate just what a phenomenal talent he was onscreen. That's the power of soaps and what makes them so unique a medium. I literally grew up with this man in my life. I'm a mess. I'm so so sorry he suffered. I wish him peace now.

Same, when I was young I wanted to marry a Neil. 

I'm so sorry to hear this. I can't imagine the pain of losing a child, especially the way this loss happened, and having to do so in the glare of the public eye. I hope they are together again.