Days: August 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

Well not Sweeney's hair or makeup.  She has had  dirty hair, face, and clothes this entire run so fair.  Her hair is currently pulled back in a messy bun with a black rubber band Jen gave her (probably Missy Reeves own) lol, so they are saving cash on that.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The show continues to be good and I am looking forward to seeing a lot of the upcoming storylines play out.

I enjoyed today's episode. I like how Will is letting people know that his memory is coming back. So far he's doing it one person at a time. I liked how he called Eric "Uncle Eric" and how Eric was happy about that and realized something had changed with Will. I enjoyed them spending some time together talking. I also like Will and Sonny being kind to Susan and looking out for her well-being.  CM is doing a good job right now as Will and I am enjoying FS/Sonny as well. 

The only thing I don't really care for in these past few episodes is Belle being OTT  mean and nasty in regards to Sami. Don't like how Belle is putting the shooting soley at Sami's feet considering the circumstances and how she's not really blaming Kristen as much as she should. Especially since Kristen drugged Sami and (albeit very shortly and temporarily) kidnapped Claire in front of Belle. I can understand she's upset about Marlena being shot, but I think she's being too harsh with Sami. Looking at upcoming spoilers, I believe that Belle's behavior may continue and play into an upcoming storyline involving Marlena and her family.

• Members

The scenes between Sonny and his mother (Adrienne) when he talks about his relationship with Will make me cringe. They’re creepy and skeevy.

Adrienne is so over-the-frickin-top about how much she loves Sonny and Will together that it’s ridiculous. She practically licks her lips at the thought of them being together, while Sonny has that goofy smile plastered on his face. God, Freddie is awful.

The Kristen scenes with Brady didn’t work for me. I know we’re all giving S Haiduk rave reviews for her recast, and although I think she’s been a great find as Susan, her Kristen reall6 has me missing Eileen Davidson.

i just don’t see an6 chemistry between this Kristen and Brady. None.

• Members

That's pretty much what I said but you went into more detail. Couldn't agree more. Still behind watching the wedding scenes.....its so way over the top but good....too bad not all of Salem is there to witness it....

Will and Sonny.....Sonny is one selfish SOB....once again it's all about him and what he wants. Sonny wanting Will to tell him how much he loves him....barf.....I actually ff the wedding scenes that never happened with Chandler's Will.......Will's relationship with Sonny is toxic......I don't see the chemistry anymore that Sonny and Will use to have. They are going to pair them again for the small fan base they still have left instead of making Will more like Sami and have him explore a new relationship with someone else since Paul is a goner. 

Btw....Sonny's double chin is showing up....time for him to hit that gym........

• Members

the production on this show is so bad it looks like they moved the crew here to St. Louis and filmed at my apt. complex.  "well, wit the next Incredible Hulk film's budget being slashed, we can't do the Hulk out, so we'll just have Mark Ruffalo stick a picture in front of his face, spray paint him green in jeans that are a size too small and have him make grunting and roaring sounds as he Hulk smash crap....."

Belle, enjoyed her in the beginning. now she is grating on my nerves. no blame to Eric, no consideration that =Sami had been kidnapped and drugged......it's Sami caring about Sami. 

Will/Paul/Sonny. dogs sleeping is more exciting than this SL. 

the cast seems to be trying but the writing IMPO needs ALOT of work. time for Sheri to take over or just outright cancel the show.

• Members

I actually like Stacy's take on both Kristen and Susan.  Her version of Susan seems more like a character and less like a caricature (I always viewed Eileen playing Susan as just playing the character for fun without any sort of depth), while her version of Kristen is cold, mean, and scary.  

• Members

I love her Susan. Stacy's added depth to me. I can't put my finger on it but she's totally won me over as Susan and I'd love her to keep playing it (not on contract; Susan is exhausting but I'd love Stacy to be Susan and Eileen to be Kristen)

I'm still not sure how I feel about her as Kristen. Eileen will always be Kristen to me. But Stacy is doing a great job! I'm so torn on this one. I'm not saying she's bad; just preference. But they made an excellent choice in Stacy. Overall, I'm satisified

Please register in order to view this content

I kind of felt the same on OLTL and GH (especially GH) when Ron wrote. Everyone seemed just a little bit worse .... it's odd.

They're making up for no energy by suddenly chewing scenery and being hysterical. Where's the middle ground? lol

Archived