Days actor exit!

• Members

STEPHEN NICHOLS DEPARTS "DAYS"...

As has been rumored for several months, Soap Opera Digest confirms in its new issue this week that Stephen Nichols (Steve) is departing "Days." Nichols, whose contract ended in March, should wrap airing around early-mid September.

Per Jason's website

In other news.....

SAL STOWERS SIGNS ON FOR ANOTHER YEAR...

The new issue of Soap Opera Digest confirms that Sal Stowers (Lani) has signed with "Days" for another year. The new deal keeps Stowers on air through the fall of 2019.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Why can't he and Matt Ashford ever be on the show at the same damn time again?

I'm disappointed but Ron didn't seem to know what to do with Steve and Kayla. I don't think he dislikes them but they're sort of just existing; though he seems to use Kayla better, and I think Steve works as a supporting character, too bad they rarely, if ever, had him share scenes with his sister, or Hope, or Jennifer, or JJ or Abby .... It's a shame. I think Steve and Kayla have had some nice scenes but I'll give that credit to Sheri (same with any Doug/Julie, or John/Marlena romantic scene, which is of course rare)

I know Stephen wants more but if you truly want to be on the show, take the deal and wait it out. IDK. I'm a bit torn on this.

Pretty much this, I believe.

They seemed to lowball Reckell, too. Even though I think he was more ready to move on. Ugh. The Tomlin years. Sweeney and James Scott couldn't run away fast enough either (and Kate Mansi had one foot out the door as well)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Nichols calls out Report

1. 5 replies4 retweets17 likes

Heads up. This is all taken out of context and untrue. Please correct, Daytime “Confidential”

https://daytimeconfidential.com/2018/08/15/stephen-nichols-reveals-financial-reason-for-his-departure-from-days-of-our-lives

Archived