Days: April 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't either. Especially that he basically raped her.

Using him for Chabby angst was a mistake, IMHO.

So what happens when they are inevitably paired? lawd .... I mean, Ron seems to enjoy that thing. Marty on OLTL, Tessica/Ford, Connie and anyone who dropped their trou on GH ... lawd

And look how fans stanned EJ after he practically raped Sami. They were treated as twue wuv by the show. Another LAWD.

They've done Stefan no favors isolating him with Chabby, and writing him the way they have. I know Ron doesn't seem to think it matters or cares (just based on how he writes) but it does. It's another Deimos.

And where are the stakes? Claire/Ciara/Tripp shouldn't be so mind-numbingly DULL. I mean .... lawd. I'm so tired of everyone being isolated. I like they brought Wyatt back but all of this is so juvenile and stupid. I feel like Ron isn't even trying for some of these people, he just knows he has to burn through their guarantees ... it's likely why we get short arcs with no real impact.

At least Marlena, Vivian and Kate locked up together is entertaining.

• Members

Now on to today's show......

The writing for both Gabby semi-reveal and Leo/Sonny was horrible today.

Why is it that every person that goes to jail has to have the same story? Someone trying to look for trouble with him or her. That is so boring and tedious and played out.

The Gabby reveal sure had some awful acting today.  Billy Flynn was downright awful today. The best part was Chad almost killing pathetic Stefan. Stefan needs to be written off like now. I hate the character and not just love hate but loathe the character.

The Will/Sonny Bear scenes were good------------->

Please register in order to view this content

The Marlena, Vivian and Kate scenes were good as well.

Freddie looked good today. Sonny bear was likable and sweet. It was nice to see the old Sonny. Wilson's scenes were nice and you could see their chemistry.  I liked seeing Cassandra Creech.  She made the prison stuff bearable.  The AbbyGabby/Steffi/ Chaddie stuff was horrible. Liked Viv. Kate and Marlene's scenes. 

The lady doesn't age. It was great to see her. I liked her as Denise on ATWT.

• Members

I like Wyatt and am actually preferring him and Ciara to Tripp and Ciara, (Though I originally liked Tripp/Ciara and would still be fine if they ended up together). IMO, he doesn't take himself too seriously as Tripp does. . I think that Wyatt is cute as well and like that he he seems like a regular guy. I like seeing him on my screen.

I also liked seeing Julie interact with Claire and Steve talking to Tripp and "Abigail". I also liked seeing JJ and Kayla together. 

• Members

Billy Flynn's acting today was horrible. I started laughing during his scenes with KA in the police station.  Chad still has no clue. It is so pathetic.

Why are they wasting time on Claire and this stupid nonsense of a story? Gawd is this some hs play??

The show today was pretty bad. Good thing for the pre-emption today.

Archived