Days: April 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

Tripp might actually be written the worst out of the teens right now for me. He's playing things too much down the middle when it comes to the girls and it's not doing him any favors and is hurting his potential romance with Ciara. I have not been caring for the way that Tripp has been acting lately. IMO, there wasn't a good reason for him to vote for Claire over Ciara. I think that he should have voted for Ciara or not voted at all. Even Claire suggested at one point he should vote for Ciara. Ciara was right when she said that he wasn't thinking about her. He's still stuck on doing too much for Claire, (who continues not to have any romantic interest in him and only has eyes for Theo) and I believe it will cost him Ciara for a bit. I think that him putting Claire over her makes him look bad, especially since Claire is self-absorbed, doesn't want him and has a boyfriend.

I think that Tripp needs some more friends, besides the two teen girls. (And it wouldn't hurt to add a couple of more friends to this group.) It seems like he hasn't interacted much with Steve in a while. He should be comforting Steve as he's dealing with his blindness instead of refereeing the two girls all the time. All he does is try and referee the two girls and work. I don't even know when's the last time he has been shown wearing something other than his work clothes.

I don't care for Stefan either. Marlena was right when she said he needs to get some help too.

I do like Brady/Eve, Ciara, Will and a lot of the vets. (Especially Kayla, Steve, and Kate.)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far most of Sonny & Leo's scenes take place at HTS. We are never going to see Sonny office at Titan 

Please register in order to view this content

The Tripp/Ciara/Claire exists in a vacuum. Aside from that dopey New Face of Bella  contest. A contest with only 2 contestants. An exciting bad boy like Tripp has been watered down to a bland beta male.  Brady & Eve are annoying and toxic. I like that their giving Chloe a story. But i don't expect much. Not even HoRita's could save this episode.  

• Members

I can really say that I don't like anything going on right now. Even my favorite character, Kate is only good for a fashion moment here and there. I can't like Paul anymore due to his attachment to Grinny McTwink. In fact the gay characters all are obnoxious. I'm not feeling it.

• Members

Finally caught up and the best part was seeing Chandler Massey's hairy chest/hot pecs. Honorable mention to Paul's big pecs/chest too.....LOL  The rest of this soap is awful. The new face contest is just dreadful and the actress playing Claire is horrible/bad. Gabby/Orange Peel is awful beyond words.

• Members

lol

I'm disappointed too but I think it was inevitable. I just hope they ultimately know better and Horita have the better chemistry. Wilson does nothing for me anymore. They were killed when Will was, imho. It doesn't help that Sonny's been pretty unlikeable since he came back after Will's "death."

• Members

Damn it!  I don't post much because I am too behind, but this is so disappointing. I want Sonny to suffer more for the way he just dumped Paul on his ass the second Will came back.  He and his mother are both on my bad side for the way they just dumped people they claimed to love.

Archived