Days: April 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Abe should be disgusted with his daughter, not lovely Val! She did the wrong thing by checking Lani's medical records but Lani's behaviour was awful. I have to say, from the short time I've been watching Days, Abe seems to only be interested in himself. He is often very unlikeable.

It's not our fault that Sonny + gay character sucks compared to Will and Paul! They are much better together. I like Sonny though, I wouldn't be against him being set up with someone else. But I've enjoyed him more since he's had less to do with Will and Paul.

What a time to enter the thread

Please register in order to view this content

I reckon Will is a bottom  Paul would be top for sure!

Still loving Stefan and Gabigail, even though it's sick!

• Members

Both....now I know why the actress was so upset with her return. Saying that Ron didn't get Vivian as a character. She has been wasted. Instead we have a newbie appearing every single day in a story that is horribly written.

• Members

I don't know why she was so upset. didn't she say the last time she was on there and she was done like this she was done with Days forever? well, she came back, and IMPO,  if she didn't assurances before she returned, this is a bit on her as well. now, Ron has F'ED UP this entire return. he's barely using her and when he does it's in this God awful SL....but for me you take the bitter with the sweet. hard for me to side with her after her last go round was so foul. 

Archived