Days: April 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Decided to watch today's show, was surprised how enjoyable it was. I picked a good day to pick up on as it seems there was a lot of energy and movement. Didn't know the Lani secret had finally come out. And Stefan's love of an alter continues to gross me out. He's Ford 2.0 and it's just as gross.

• Members

I saw on the other board the outrage at Abe being angry at Val and I don't get it. I think he has every right to be pissed at her. Maybe he's mad at the wrong thing though. Sounds like he was more mad that she didn't protect Lani instead of being mad at how unethical she was and how she went behind his back? But I think he has every right to be mad at her.

I excuse him not being mad at Lani because parents often react how he does, especially since he wasn't around her growing up, so I'm sure the guilt makes him not want to alienate her by jumping down her throat for doing what she did. Which was also wrong.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Well.

That's one perspective.

Maybe Freddie Smith should actually bother to show up for work and, you know, act again.

Maybe Paul and Will actually have chemistry. They feel like a natural fit to me.

The beginning of it all was a tad contrived. But I'm fine with the story.

• Members

Thank you.

+1

After suffering through Dario and Gabi they didn't need Stefan right now. Ron, like most past writers with names from other shows, has limited Stefan right off the bat.

Abby has Dario and Ben. She didn't need Stefan.

Stefan also could have been used for Belle/Shawn (if the writers were invested in them, which they don't seem to be) or Chloe, or Brady/Eric (as a rival) ... sigh. Missed opportunities all around IMHO. Heck he could have been used for Carrie too! But I always thought EJ should have been obsessed with Carrie, not Sami (and Rafe should have been Carrie's Roman, not Sami's and not a Bo-stand-in for Hope). But that's a rant for another day.

I really liked HoRita's pillow talk. Paul encouraging Will's writing career. Paul opening up to Will about himself. This and Shady Sonny bear sneaking Leo into the K-mansion for some loving were the only hightlights. The 3 faces of Abby is a nightmare to watch.  Pitting Auntie Viv against Shady Sonny bear is beyond silly. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

for me, Abe had every right to be pissed at Valerie. and while she was explaining, I'm sitting there thinking "woman, you f'ed up REAL BAD. just shut up and leave." but Lani? she seems to be coming off at times as not having too much blame for what happened. she's projecting a bit. wonder if she can be made into a lady ala Lexie, when she found out she was a DiMera? 

Archived