Y&R April 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

agreed on all points. IMO, the only way to do this is a slow burn. she has to remain sympathetic for a while now. I expect her to do something foul, be cursed out, dumped, and then forgiven and given another chance. and I can't say it's just MY, because the last two, maybe 3 HWs have written her like this. I see the show is trying to give characters layers now, but she seems to be left out of this particular loop. I'm not naive by no means, but I can't understand it. I have a theory, but won't say it here. it will cause 10 pages of comments with members getting into arguments. LOL

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched Wednesday (US) at my mom's place.

Finally, Lauren actually having a realistic motivation. Her scenes with Phyllis and Billy were great. I loved her dismissing "John's legacy" saying that Fenmore's was her legacy and reminding Phyllis who writes her checks and she better vote for the IPO, etc.  

The TL/AH scenes were fantastic. Now I remember why I was such a JT/Vicky stan - they really well together.

• Members

Camryn Grimes is an absolute treat. Give her a freakin' storyline already. 

Watching the scenes at Victoria's place makes you appreciate how good the female cast is at Y&R. The must've had such a blast during filming.

• Members

I have to agree. I love to see the ladies getting along but this marks the second time they have gotten a bunch of women together in a room for support when it doesn't make a lick of sense for the characters' histories with each other. 

Archived