Your daily (or nightly) thought

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am so tired. Went on a HUGE walk with the dog... in the end... made like 30 000 steps. My whole body is ready to rest. After a quick shower... I am tucking myself in bed... and I WANT TO sleep at least 9 hours! 

• Members

Do you have "Time Change"? I realized last night that I was totally exhausted. Took me a bit to figure out it was because of the blasted Time Change. Last weekend since I do not live in Arizona, I had to turn my clocks back an hour, March is Spring Forward & you lose an hour. If aliens ever observe us I think this is one thing they will find incomprehensible - that we think we can manipulate time. Also our phones. They're going to figure them either for pets or children. 

• Members

Give it a try. You will thank me later. Changed my life. I used to get migraine every week. Now I get them once every 4-5 months. Gone are the muscle cramps too! This is the most bioavailable type of magnesium. And very easy on the stomach, the other types make me have the sh-ts. I used to not be able to sleep more than 4-5 hours. When I take magnesium, this particular form... I can sleep as much as I like. And wake up feeling refreshed. Haha, sorry for sounding like a cheap commercial!