Your daily (or nightly) thought

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

April is Parkinsons Awareness Month
Most people today think of Michael J. Fox. Well, y'all can also think of me. I was diagnosed with PD in 2012. It is a progressive neurological disease.  I had what we call a honeymoon for 5 years. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I ate something wrong... and got severe allergic reaction one day later... broke out in hives, covering 90 percent of my body and was near collapse.  Ended up in a hospital and now I'm full of meds and can barely open my eyes.

But otherwise... I am alive.

• Members

My husband has this extreme addiction to reading about wars and things like that... and he just ruins the whole mood and atmosphere sometimes. I am tired of coming back to hear someone talking about Russia or Ukraine. I just need my home to be a place where I don't hear about suffering and negative things all the time.

I tried to intervene... but knowing I myself have my addictions... like soap operas... I just let it go and now just ask him to listen to the news and commentary with earbuds.

But I AM SICK OF THIS. 

• Members

Some people don't realize that nobody actually cares about them... other than few relatives... and loved ones. It's funny to me how they live in this delusion that everything revolves around them. But it's so sad when you see the same people all alone at their late stage in life and now realizing that nobody really cared.