Your daily (or nightly) thought

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

I over-heated the day before and then I was in the cold wind in a tank top... for a long time and it probably was too much on me, since I got the worst migraine in my entire life. Or tension headache I'm not sure. Thank God today it's over. I am scared it will come back. I was not able to function for at least 10-12 hours.

Edited by Althea Davis

• Members

It's a cliche at this point, but yes... when a person slips and their mask is off and they show you who they are TRULLY, don't ever believe them or forgive them after they put the mask back on. Remember that real moment when they showed you who they are. And know this is them at all times, just hidden. Behind a smile or a friendly face can be a truly menacing presence in your life. Stay on guard.

• Members

Everyone gets on my nerve today. My mother, my husband, everyone. Everyone wants something from me and wants it done NOW, and nobody is asking me HOW I am doing, since I am not doing that great - I am overworked and haven't slept well again in weeks and have so much things to do and so much responsibility... it just makes me... block and not do anything... And come to the forum to procrastinate and just... NOT DO ANYTHING. I deserve some rest, I am not everyone's helper and keeper. My 60 year old mother is making me write her emails and manage her business, my father wants me to TALK about something... I am working from home and have a big project on my hands and I AM the only one taking care of a 9 month old dog, while my husband wants to come home and just go to sleep and relax. I want that too. Yeah... today I am only doing my work and taking care of the dog - everyone else can survive without me. I AM DONE AND I AM SPENT. 

Sorry for the rant, but this is my daily THOUGHT.