Your daily (or nightly) thought

• Members
Posted (edited)

Some kids don't know what respect is. I was hit accidentally by a group of teenage boys running in my direction. And one of them had a big bag with him, which hit me in the stomach. Not hard, but it was not nice. It was more like a shock than a pain or a real injury.

I'm fine. No worries.

But I didn't hear a single I'm sorry.

One of them made some grunting noise and another laughed and the kid that hit me... Just stared at me.

And they continued running.

I am scared that some day these people will be the doctors and lawyers of our world.

Bad education, bad manners, bad parents. Bad society. 

Disgusting.

Edited by Althea Davis

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I saw a woman eating chalk on the metro

Please register in order to view this content

today.

Kinda disturbing. Her mouth was all chalky and white.

#disturbed.

• Members

Can they do it in private though... Why the public aspect... It was really disgusting. And made my skin crawl.

She was snacking on them like it was potato chips.

• Members

My father is still a homophobe - I tried... really did. I was thinking he has changed. But today he proved he hasn't. That means I will be going no contact again. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Character flaw N1 - Feeling sorry for people who at first seem innocent and naive and all alone - only then to have my hand bitten off later. Never feel sorry for someone just on first glance or couple of conversations. Why do I always have to give a hand to the underdog. Just learned this lesson YET again - helped an ex academy colleague of mine who wanted to start working and I did some of my connections... He got A JOB, not the one he wanted, but it's GREAT and it pays money... and all of a sudden he is acting cold and like he doesn't care to speak with me after literally ringing me up every day - well, now you don't need me and you want to throw me away - GOOD. I don't forgive and I don't ring twice, once you ignore me - you are OUT. And not like I was expecting a birthday cake or a rose... but a simple thank you would have been nice. All he had to say was - he wanted to work at a higher position. And now... not responding to my calls after I saw him post stories on instagram - he is online and he is available. So, girl - bye. I hope this is the last time I help an ungrateful person. Probably won't be. 

Edited by Althea Davis