Your daily (or nightly) thought

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I know people who allege they can be making valid opinions going by clips & what other posters are saying. I call BULLSHIT on this! The only way to have a valid opinion on a soap is to watch it! Where did we get so far away from common sense?!

People who say they watch for one person or one couple, I call BS on this! Ideally soaps are meant to be consumed, whether you're nibbling or gulping it down whole, the object is that you're gonna miss something if you don't embrace the whole show. The modern era has brought two terrible things to soaps. 1 The ability to FF over wholesale amounts of shows. 2 Spoilers.

BITD in my opinion the ad agencies sold a bill of goods when they convinced the Nielsens that very much younger people were better potential consumers of product. I call BS on this!

• Members

Even with the proper care and disinfection agent I was using.. today at the pharmacy the lady told me my cuts looked infected and gave me an antibiotic gel. But I feel it's improving. The big scrape on the left knee that was giving the horrible pain is going better. But I will start putting on the antibiotic gel just to be safe. My blown up knee got down today and I'm finally able to walk freely and without that much of pain. For a very active person like me - I rarely get under 15 000-20 000 steps, it's been A HELL to not move for a day and a half, other than take the dog 2 times outside. I want to MOVE AND MOVE AND MOVE.

• Members

I am at the end of my wits today. My left leg is still giving me hell trying to walk and this... LYING down and expecting someone else to care for me is making me crazy. I am starting to have cabin fever. I tried to go out yesterday, since I felt the leg is okay enough, but after 10-15 minutes it started giving me pain. And I managed to visit the nearest pharmacy which is like 2-3 minutes from us.

I am really.... going mad now and with some personal things going on with my family. I am 10 minutes close to just ignoring the pain and going out in spite of the injury. I just don't want in the end to hurt my leg more. 

• Members

Fake people are the most fun to unmask. It's my hobby - to make them reveal their true self. In the most polite and honest way.

In real life and on the internet. Fakeness always fades. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Tonight a friend made me remember a funny story from years ago... A professor in my academy wanted the phone number of another colleague aka my best friend at the time... and he just asked... Does anyone have her number? I replied - oh yes, of course I have it... and went straight for my phone and opened my contacts... found her number and gave him my phone to write it down... And then he just looks at me with a strange look and kinda in shock and asks... - Who is The Black Death? 

At this moment I realized... that... that's how I had added her on contacts, because it was part of our way of joking and we would call each-other names like that. And I was so used to calling her The Black Death (aka The Bubonic Plague) and things like that... and she calling me a Snake... that I didn't even think twice before giving him my phone. I was sooo ashamed. Everyone in class LAUGHED SO MUCH.

I explained to him - Yes this is HER! I'm sorry it's just the way we talk to each-other. 

That man was shooocked but he laughed too.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Maxim