Your daily (or nightly) thought

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So, today is Polar Bear Day. Obvi one of the holidays that the greeting card companies have made up. But, what the heck, here's a great polar bear anyway. 

Please register in order to view this content

I think the SON Community is nearly perfect. I give it a 9 out of 10. 

• Members

I don't know if I am going insane, but I smell something off in the air outside... maybe it's just pollution... it has a strange chemical feel... Maybe it's going to rain... I don't know... it has happened a lot of times... and it's only at night after 2 or 3.

It's just an off chemical smell. And it's all around... when I go to the 24/7 store... i still feel it outside. 

• Members

I am mourning a person, who's entire family hates me. They used to be MY family too. But I don't tolerate homophobes. I don't tolerate people who steal from me. Not even death of a relative... can bring us together.

Edited by Althea Davis

• Members

Thank you for the support. I am feeling better after I ate something. I used to not be able to mourn in the past... couldn't even cry when I was younger. I don't know why now... in my late 20s... I'm turning into a cry baby.