Your daily (or nightly) thought

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
  • Members

Finally something good happening after so many bad days. I just tried for one last time to open an old external drive that failed long time ago... and IT WORKED. I managed to fastly RECOVER a complete 2010 year of Bold in HD, that I couldn't re-plenish with youtube clips. I am soooo happy. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

One of my best friends... now we can surely say... enemies... has started to work for my ex-boss who I parted with huge issues. That ex friend KNEW of all the issues I had there and the way my ex boss was psychologically tormenting me and over-working me... We didn't have contact for close to a year... and I knew that something was off.. but I thought maybe it was a cool period of our friendship, since we have never had a fight before stopping communication.

She actually deleted me from facebook... but again I didn't think much of it, since she had done it before that and told me she likes to delete all her friends from time to time in an attempt to delete her facebook - since she is addicted to social media. I just thought it was something like this. Never added her back, since I didn't know if she used that profile anymore and I think the last I heard was her wishing me a happy birthday... or name day... a year ago... on Viber.

She is now working in my exact place and doing the exact things I used to do and bragging on her facebook page. Which I accidentally found out while scrolling throw old videos and seeing some of her old comments.

Let me tell you - this girl was the first person I went out to celebrate when I started that job yeeeears ago.

I am now far far away from it and it's my ex-job, so it's not the thing that disturbs me. It's the fact she hid all of this from me and somehow managed to start working there. I have NO IDEA how, since it's a job YOU NEED TO HAVE BRUTAL connections to get.

But yeah... she is even copying me in the things she is creating there. 

What a LUNATIC.

One message of Heyy... I am working now... your old job... would have been nice. For a woman that used to sleep in my bedroom, when she was kicked out from her boyfriends.

WHAT a freaking parasite. 

But yeah, good for her... she is following my footsteps... at least I showed her how to do it years ago. 

I mean.... she even deleted me from facebook before that and I didn't even notice. I am living in another country now and working a better job... but it's still shocked me to the core.

I never ever expected this. Ever. I never even knew they would hire someone like her, who had no experience with this and it's far from her specialty. 

Edited by Althea Davis