Megyn Kelly Melts Down

DRW50

• Members

I figured this deserved it's own thread. An e-mail was leaked a few days ago documenting just how awful working on the show was (it was from the recently fired headwriter).

Oh, and she's also not going to the Olympics. Katie Couric is. She isn't. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-toxic-bullying-backstage-at-nbcs-megyn-kelly-today

Meanwhile, either to distract from this, or because you can't keep that cold, hard side down long, Megyn went off on Jane Fonda today, even dredging up "Hanoi Jane" epithets, doing Faux News proud.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/22/entertainment/megyn-kelly-jane-fonda-feud/index.html

It's certainly a strange tack to take, especially since Jane Fonda is more popular now than she's been in about 30 years, but I guess she will probably get that red meat crowd going and maybe Andrew Lack will be pleased. 

What an embarrassment for NBC and for the media in general she is. If this does get her attention or support then it won't be from me.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been thinking along these lines. I wonder if they told Fonda they wanted to discuss it and she said no (and Kelly went ahead and ambushed her anyway) or if perhaps Fonda just doesn't like Kelly and snapped back. 

• Members

What does Hanoi Jane have to do with Jane Fonda's plastic surgery history? I see Faux News's disinformation fembot is back to her true ways. I can't believe this twit refers to herself as a 'journalist.' She can't even spell Megan right. Now she's using our vets to cover herself in smug indignation and shame a past guest. Send her back to Fox where she can reassure all the Billy Bobs out there that Santa is white.

• Members

lol that spelling drives me nuts. (Like when people who call their kids Madison spell it Madysyn). Could her parents only spell phonetically? What was it about the 'a' in Megan that was the stumbling block?

• Members

Fox has zero journalistic standards. It masquerades as a news network, but it is merely serving a bunch of rich dudes' personal agendas. Which it dresses up with some good ole racism and sexism, because that sh*t will appeal to the lowest common denominator. Throw in some conspiracy theories fronted by shock jocks, and you've got a swathe of slack-jawed neanderthals who will believe anything this disinformation machine burps up.

I wish more people were willing to sue Fox for their lies. Hit them where it hurts -- in the pocketbook! Force them to back up and triple-check their 'facts' like most journalists have to do.

Archived