Sign in to follow this  
DRW50

Megyn Kelly Melts Down

The ratings for the third hour of “Today” have improved during her absence, rising to roughly 2.9 million viewers, from an average of 2.4 million, according to Nielsen.

Edited by Costello

NBCU chief Steve Burke on Andy Lack:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/nbcu-ceo-steve-burke-talks-forthcoming-streaming-service-future-hulu-impact-nbc-news-1176015

What does Andy Lack’s future at NBC News look like under the new organizational structure?

I think Andy Lack has done a great job. NBC is No. 1 in the morning, No. 1 with Nightly News, No. 1 on the weekend. He’s done a great job and has my support, and Mark Lazarus feels the same way.

Edited by Faulkner

You don’t say, Steve Burke. It’s not like there wasn’t a chorus of people saying it was a dumb decision. Yet everyone involved in her hiring keeps their jobs.

Steve Burke is full of [!@#$%^&*].  Demanding that Andy Lack be fired for this debacle (among others) is most certainly NOT unfair.  In fact, it's the only thing NBCU could do to keep these embarrassments from happening anymore.

She was a bad hire, period. She flopped in the few primetime chances they gave her. She was brittle, cold, and dead - much like her career.

https://pagesix.com/2019/01/17/megyn-kelly-laughs-off-unemployment-ahead-of-jury-duty/

I'm going to allow myself a bitch moment when looking at Megyn dressed for jury selection today. At least, one of the pleasures of have $69 million is that she doesn't need to wear her hair in an overprocesses 'lob for the rest of her life - because unless Party City is starting a News Channel than I  hope she has been officially canceled from the culture.  

Edited by j swift