NOTICE: What Happened, How It Was Resolved and Moving Forward

Sign in to follow this  
DRW50

Megyn Kelly Melts Down

NBC only hired her because of Trump's attacks and because of sexual harassment scandals at Fox News. It seems as if they believed they could somehow capitalize on that by gaining her Fox News viewers and perhaps build more of a following. Megyn Kelly is a partisan hack that doesn't appeal to anyone but extremely conservative people who are always angry (she seems angry all the time herself). When she went off on Jane Fonda they should have fired her, because that was an absolutely insane display for television.

1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

69 million plus what she already has....I doubt she would have to work again...I sure wouldn't....LOL

I know.  I would buy an island somewhere, never to be seen or heard from again. That's not how people like MK,  Matt Lauer and the like tend to think. They love the spotlight.

1 hour ago, ReddFoxx said:

When she went off on Jane Fonda they should have fired her, because that was an absolutely insane display for television.

I agree. I still can't believe that happened. You don't dredge up "Hanoi Jane" on NBC, let alone during a morning talk hour. That kind of vile attack dog shít flies on Fox, nowhere else.

And it didn't even make sense to bring it up JUST because Jane didn't want to talk about her plastic surgeries.

1 hour ago, ReddFoxx said:

(she seems angry all the time herself)

Because, it's just not fair that Becky has to be nice now to all the coloreds and faggots.

1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

I really never cared for NBC news anyways...I have always been a ABC morning news/evening news guy. 

Am I wrong for saying that I always preferred CBS to the other two (or three)?

Brian Williams was...okay, but I'm starting to think he'd have made a much better late-night host or even comedic actor.

Edited by Khan

2 hours ago, Khan said:

Am I wrong for saying that I always preferred CBS to the other two (or three)?

I like CBS evening news better than NBC too.....I don't care for the morning show...Gayle King gets on my nerves..can't stand her.

3 hours ago, Khan said:

Brian Williams was...okay, but I'm starting to think he'd have made a much better late-night host or even comedic actor.

I'm of two minds about that. I don't mind when a newsperson is a good Tonight Show guest. But I swear NBC was/is trying to make its anchors and correspondents on the same level as Ryan Seacrest.

1 hour ago, Franko said:

I don't mind when a newsperson is a good Tonight Show guest. But I swear NBC was/is trying to make its anchors and correspondents on the same level as Ryan Seacrest.

And nowhere was that more apparent, IMO, than in Matt Lauer and Al Roker's cameos in those ridiculous "Sharknado" movies.  IDC Syfy and NBC are owned by the same mega-corp; the network never should have signed off on those.

Seems only Newsmax wants her, no one else:

Both pieces are good and should be read in full (and the Mail article linked in the DB piece is glorious trash). From the NYT:

Her future in television is now uncertain. Once featured on the covers of Vanity Fair and The New York Times Magazine, Ms. Kelly is now without a talent agent.

I'll bet $20 that if she ever works again, it would be as spokeswoman for "Concerned Women of America" or "Citizens for Country," or some other special interest group.

Is Andrew Lack finally going to pay the price for this? Is he Teflon? I guess we’re still simply resigned to powerful men rarely suffering consequences, even in this day and age with a handful of dudes getting their comeuppance for bad behavior.

Edited by Faulkner

Judging by the quotes in the DB piece about him I think it's sooner than later. I also think he's more involved with covering up Lauer, etc. stuff than we know.

I knew the right was going to try to carry water for her mostly so they can peddle the "own the libs" moneymaking machine any way they can, but the efforts are embarrassing even for them. Touting a poll that has 55% of respondents saying they agree with her firing. Trying to make "whiteface" a thing and shaming Lester Holt and Hoda Kotb for wearing whiteface...even though Kotb wasn't even wearing any as that was just her actual face. I guess to Ben Shapiro and friends, they all look alike.