Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DRW50

Megyn Kelly Melts Down

Recommended Posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, Faux News will take her back. She's in the headlines! She pushed back at identity politics and the 'liberal media' decimated her! She's a poster-child for this fake-ass Fox News-created dissent.

 

Plus she's blonde and white. As icy and shark-eyed as she is, she looks like Conservative Barbie. That is catnip to many a Faux News exec/viewer.

 

A word on Andy Lack. Many are saying he should have known what he was getting into with Megyn Kelly. Honeys, he DID know. That is the EXACT reason he hired her. He wanted Today to get a 9am Espresso jolt. He picked her precisely because she does these supposedly controversial talking points which get people yapping and distracted from the more important issues out there.

 

Working in the private sector, if you actively mishandle a project, you are in Time Out. Three strikes, and you are out. By my watch, Andy Lack is more than three strikes out. Ann Curry. Matt Lauer. Firing Tamron Hall to make way for this overpriced trick. Failing to fire other guys in the newsroom accused of harassment. The Megyn Kelly debacle which has been an expensive fail from the very moment it aired -- over a year ago! He keeps making these shitty decisions that cost NBC more money than they initially budgeted for! Any other company, he would be fired already! This is pure incompetence, and he should be out the door alongside MeGYN (ugh the spelling of that name!! Were her parents illiterate?).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Andy Lack really lives up to his last name, lol.

 

3 hours ago, Cat said:

Oh, Faux News will take her back. She's in the headlines! She pushed back at identity politics and the 'liberal media' decimated her! She's a poster-child for this fake-ass Fox News-created dissent.

 

IA.  I wouldn't be surprised if "Me-again" also does some interview (no doubt, with some right-leaning publication or network) where she disses and dismisses NBC, claiming how they tried to stuff her inside some non-partisan box she never felt comfortable in; and how the major networks actually LOVE Trump (which is true) but don't want to say so because they don't want to piss off the "libtards" (which is also true).  And, as Carl said upthread, she'll become a martyr in the eyes of everyone who thinks Santa and Jesus are white and that people who get upset over seeing white people in blackface are just being "too P.C.".

Edited by Khan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If people really believe NBC is liberal than this country is in more trouble than I thought.  NBC is about as liberal as CBS.  Are people really going to try to cast these networks (ABC included) as liberal?  None of them have ever remotely been liberal.  I mean, one can make a case for PBS (at times) but that's about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, DramatistDreamer said:

Are people really going to try to cast these networks (ABC included) as liberal?

 

Well, I'd say Trump has been successful doing just that.  His followers don't believe anything that isn't reported by Faux News, Breitbart, Newsmax and the like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cat said:

Working in the private sector, if you actively mishandle a project, you are in Time Out. Three strikes, and you are out. By my watch, Andy Lack is more than three strikes out. Ann Curry. Matt Lauer. Firing Tamron Hall to make way for this overpriced trick. Failing to fire other guys in the newsroom accused of harassment. The Megyn Kelly debacle which has been an expensive fail from the very moment it aired -- over a year ago! He keeps making these shitty decisions that cost NBC more money than they initially budgeted for! Any other company, he would be fired already! This is pure incompetence, and he should be out the door alongside MeGYN (ugh the spelling of that name!! Were her parents illiterate?).

 

Don't forget his attempt to drag MSNBC to the right by giving Hugh Hewitt and Greta Van Susternan (sp?) shows of their no to mention continuing to let Joe and Mika stink up the mornings. 

 

As for Megyn Kelly returning to Fox, I wonder how much of that possibility depends on the fact that she called out the network for turning a blind eye to Ailes' harassment.

Edited by marceline

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's done and she's leaving:

 

 

Her show's timeslot will be taken over by other Today anchors next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Vee said:

Her show's timeslot will be taken over by other Today anchors next week.

 

Which is how it should have been from the beginning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Juliajms said:

So she's seriously leaving with 69 million dollars? That is just nuts.

 

2 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Yup.....

 

Oh, well.  That's what NBC gets for hiring her in the first place.

 

(Now, Les Moonves, OTOH, doesn't deserve a penny of his severance package, because he is a sexual predator who deserves jail time, not a payoff.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Khan said:

 

 

Oh, well.  That's what NBC gets for hiring her in the first place.

 

 

NBC has no one to blame but themselves. First Matt and now this.....I really never cared for NBC news anyways...I have always been a ABC morning news/evening news guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

NBC has no one to blame but themselves. First Matt and now this.....I really never cared for NBC news anyways...I have always been a ABC morning news/evening news guy. 

I don't feel sorry for NBC in any way, I'm just appalled that MK is walking away with that much money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say. However, NBC have demonstrated what piss poor sense they have to give her a $69 million dollar play or pay contract. There might be a morals clause of some sort tucked in there, but I doubt she violated it...she just made herself totally unusable for the network in any capacity.

 

A return to Fox News? Perhaps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...