Y&R January 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How quickly you forget the grandpa man boobs we saw of Cane a while back. That was scary looking.

Please register in order to view this content

There is no excuse for him to let himself go. He is an actor and knows that shirtless scenes are part of the business and he needs to stay in shape.

• Members

Whatever is wrong with Paul has transcended every writing team for 10 to 15 years.  He's been a crotchety old man for years.  He's a younger Victor Newman and we don't care about the character.  He's that crotchety and nasty. 

• Members

I meant to add this in my earlier post about catching up.

Jeffrey Todd's return after Newman investigation should have brought him to ask Paul for a job. Since Mac is divorcing him, he has no business being at the Chancellor Estate.  The last time Paul was a reasonable character was when he was working with JT and the late Detective Maggie. I still don't get why he married the Bug when Katherine died.

• Members

I've been fast forwarding so much, I must've missed him. Yikes. 

And that's not to say that everything is garbage; it's not. The Abbott storyline keeps me tuning in. But the Cane and Lily hour has made some days difficult to watch, much less care.

• Members

Up until the past couple of days,I think these past couple weeks have been the strongest since MAB was in her early honeymoon phase. Granted, MAB so offended me that I pretty much stopped regularly watching between 2010 and 2016, so take that with a grain of salt.

Archived