Y&R November 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

+ 1

SSM didn't....everything she mentioned and/or did did not point to Juliet dying.  In fact, she might have been turned into a vixen over time. I think a lot of us might have even though she might have gotten psycho over time as well. Even LA did an interview not too long ago with no sign of being killed off.

So yep...this is all MY.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If today is any indication on how MY sees the IRL Thursday = Genoa City Thursday, it's a damn mess. 

I guess he was playing the Scott/Abby scenes at the top of the show for comedy, but it seemed completely off considering they are supposed to be feeling hopeless, locked in a storage shed, hungry, cold (it is November in Wisconsin).  It just didn't fit considering their situation.  

Another day and the writing for Dina sucks.  We should have seen Dina get in the car that night and understand her reasoning then, when it happened.

These daily confrontations (today Hils/Chelsea) are straight outta Chuckie's playbook.  Way to go, Mal.

True.  Or they could just write her out.  I'd be down for that.

• Members

Today was a mess. Abby and Scott sleeping together was predictable and so overused. So now once they are through with this story ....Scott has a secret and can't tell Sharon. I am sure Lauren will find out somehow and blab it to Sharon.  I really don't care for this story since Scott is dull as dirt. He has been a complete disappointment.

Chelsea being exposed was one hot mess too. No words to describe how awful that was....

The Phyliss/Billy the next door neighbor was so predictable too....sigh

• Members

I only watched about 5 minutes but yesterday - Abby was comforting Scott because of his PTSD or whatever from being held hostage...he was shivering, could barely speak, and when I tuned in today for 5 minutes they were arguing and she was being a *itch again so I guess the day before didn't happen and he wasn't shivering and didn't have PTSD issues.  Maybe I need to watch an entire episode to not be so stupid.  Then I saw Sharon and Paul discussing what "Roadside" could mean.  And then Paul finds something about Roadside Storage, and says something to Sharon about the location....and then she says something like....use mapping GPS to see how far it was from where Dina was found!  And he says, agrees - Yes, Right!  Is he the chief of PoPo in Genoa? A civilian has to tell him to use his mapping/GPS?  LOLLLL.  Paul honestly has been long overdone for me for several years now, but this was awful.  He's been a crotchety unlikeable character no matter who has written for the past 5+ years.

Maybe I'm missing something and soaps were always this stupid or maybe I need to watch a whole episode because maybe I'm missing something....but this is pathetic to me.

• Members

It was pretty awful. While I appreciate the action and movement compared to the nothing show, MY is skipping way too many beats and logic. Like why would Jordan stick around the show? And why would Hilary post a pic without seeing it first - she has a laptop in front of her! It would've been better had Hilary seen the pic and blurred Chelsea's face, but Nick still noticed her hair and body (and the Jordan connection) etc. 

Don't get me started on Dina and 'roadside' or the completely predictable and insanely creepy Philly stuff. 

• Members

I enjoyed the GC Buzz drama. Loved Mariah defending Hilary to Jordan (he's such a goner lol) and I'm glad Chelsea got exposed. Never made any sense for a con woman to be running a major fashion brand and not one of her victims recognize or call her out.

The Phyllis and Billy comedy was funny too but I'm pulling for a Phack reunion now.

Ice cold bitch Victoria is 

Please register in order to view this content

I haven't liked AH in the role this much since the Brad and Sharon reveal. She's being awful about Abby (and I loved Ashley going in on her) but I'm loving it all.

The Dina material is laughably entertaining. I hope they reel in the crazy old kook play and give her a little bit more dignity.

Abby and Scott are a snooze. I say this every time but he needs to be recast immediately if they are serious about making this pairing work.

Archived