Y&R November 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why in the world would Abby and Annoying Scott go looking for that loon? Ridiculous!! And he is staying in the same motel room he killed his victim....End this awful madness and either recast Scott or write the character off ....he is awful.

Chelsea....ugh.....and Nick and her never seemed like a couple. SSM just pasted them together.

• Members

You know, I would be okay with Joshua Morrow dictating his character's love life if I felt he understood Nick enough to know who he should and shouldn't be paired with.  But it just seems like he's as clueless as the next guy.

• Members

I am not watching today but I thought the 5 minutes I watched yesterday- have they shown Lauren at all?  I haven't seen her when I watch.  She was so worried about getting Scott back from his hostage-ness but I haven't seen her in this mess.  After Abby and Scott went missing - Victor - has he been shown?  He's not worried about precious Grandaughter Abby and engineering the secret service and moving mountains to find her?  

• Members

Not much of Lauren since lil Scotty went "missing".  

The way they are writing these stories is waaaay off.  The news that Newman assets were frozen was shared after the fact, in a discussion between GTVN and Paul?!?  WTF?  Dina's drawing of the clock wasn't shown as part of the interview with the doc, instead they spent that time with her making wise cracks?!?  WTF?  Both of these story beats are important enough for the audience to see the reaction of the characters when it happened.

Chelsea/Nick at Crimson Lights 

Please register in order to view this content

Chelsea knew who Ravi was, but he asked her if she "was the girl from the 'Hilary Hour'" ROFL.  Besides, it's not like her con artist past is some big secret, is it?  She hasn't spent one minute worrying about it when she launched her design house (what- 2 years ago or more?) but in the space of 2 days, it's a big deal?!?

The dude playing Zach is giving me some Zaslow vibes.  Some of his mannerisms are eerily similar.  TBH, I was more interested in him during those scenes than Abby or Scott.

• Members

No, there was a scene where the FBI came into Victor's office and presented the order for the assets to be frozen. It was just after Jack agreed to match his reward offer. And Dina did draw the clock during the last part of her session. Jack snatched the paper away when he saw what she was drawing.

MY needs to sit down with Sara Bibel and watch all of his episodes with her so she can show him everything that he is doing wrong. Which is a lot. Continuity issues, dumbing down characters, missing beats, etc.

• Members

I liked the Victoria and Neil stuff. The Dina stuff was sad to watch. Other than that ...  Victor needs to die already. He's a miserable, nasty SOB.

I hope they stick with bringing back Victoria the ice queen destined to become her father, but I don't trust that they do. But at this point Billy and Phyllis are far more compatible. It never ever made sense Victoria would become Billy's doormat.

Even though it feels like a regression for Neil, I like he's back in the Victor/Victoria orbit at Newman. Reminds me of the old days.

Nick was insufferable, as always. Ugh. Chelsea is so done as a character. It's time to cut her. At least there's conflict here (so it's too bad I could give two shits about their relationship). I assume the true final bomb to their nothing of a relationship will be the Chelsea/Victor lie.

I wish Zack would do us a favor and get rid of both Scott and Abby. Put them in comas and have them wake up with new faces. There's potential there but the actors are the problems. Ordway is passable to me but Daniel Hall doesn't work.

Archived