Hollywood Sexual Harrasment/Assault Thread

cct

• Members

Meanwhile...

Oliver Stone Responds to Melissa Gilbert Harassment Allegations

IDK what to think about this one.  On the one hand, I DEFINITELY think Oliver Stone has the capacity to behave like a pervert and misogynist.  But...she read the audition sides, right?  So, she should've known what kind of movie and role she was auditioning for...right?

Regardless, the thought of Half-Pint asking anyone to "do her" just skeezes me out.  (Pa Ingalls is gonna tan that girl's hide if and when he finds out!)

Edited by Khan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I KNEW Sophia Bush's exit "because she wanted to" was leaving a lot unsaid. It just didn't make much sense -- until now. How horrible. She's been a part of 2 hit series and BOTH came with highly abusive, harassing men. Ugh.

Oh, man. I love Dream. What a horrifying experience. I guess the BSB are canceled. 

EDIT: 

Nick Carter denies rape with the type of "this was 20 years ago!" bullsh!t you'd expect.

Edited by YRBB

• Members

^ People knew all that when he was elected. To me, that's the most disturbing part. Not enough people cared that he was a sexual predator and a racist. Those things go together quite often it seems.  Anyway, that's why I fully expect Moore to be elected. It's sick and disturbing, but I don't know what we can do about it.