Jump to content

Will Horton vs Jason Morgan


Recommended Posts

  • Members

So Will appears Friday and Jason appears next Tuesday.  Will either show grab viewers and increase ratings over the next month?  My prediction is that they'll each get a small bump but GH will see a slightly bigger bounce at least until Sami comes back to Salem.  It feels like Chandler's return is getting a bit more tabloid and mainstream press.  Jason's character is tired and I've always hated Steve's portrayal.  But the last three months on YR he was great.  Chandler may be super rusty and dampen the story with creaky acting.  Thoughts?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I'm already sick of hearing about Massey  every single day. He was smirky and had trouble understanding why he was quickly replaced when he quit the show in mid-story. I  don't look forward to Burton's return, because his Jason ate the show.

 

At least both shows can use FBs.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
28 minutes ago, SFK said:

Good Lord, I have missed so much.  So they Elaine Princi'd Billy Miller to let Steve Burton come back?

 

No. It's more like Howarth and TSJ.

3 hours ago, RavenWhitney said:

So Will appears Friday and Jason appears next Tuesday.  Will either show grab viewers and increase ratings over the next month?  My prediction is that they'll each get a small bump but GH will see a slightly bigger bounce at least until Sami comes back to Salem.  It feels like Chandler's return is getting a bit more tabloid and mainstream press.  Jason's character is tired and I've always hated Steve's portrayal.  But the last three months on YR he was great.  Chandler may be super rusty and dampen the story with creaky acting.  Thoughts?

 

Chandler could never act in the first place, so as long as he has those Ken doll pecs he will get the attention he got before.

 

I doubt either of them will move ratings. No one would today.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Talk about 'basic and not that good' ...seems to also apply to Burton

Please register in order to view this content
talk about someone overrated  

 

I like Massey enough but I wouldn't call either actor fantastic by any means (sorry soapsuds! lol) and I doubt they do any major impact to the ratings, maybe a tiny bump initially but if they are bringing actors back in hopes of pushing up ratings they aren't going to get what they think they should. Ratings will likely never see massive increases. Slight bumps? Probably.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I think Burton's will give GH a little bump but it more than likely won't last longer than a day or week, at the most.  Viewers have had it with GH and know not to expect anything good.  I can't wait til Tuesday but that has nothing to do with the story that's already jacked up before Burton even appears.  Stanco gets yet ANOTHER backstory to keep him front and center for Burton's return.  The "story" has already failed!  

Also, Days seems to be gradually climbing, so if anything, Sweeney may bring more viewers, but only because Days appears to be a better show [for the time being].  

 

If Sweeney eats the show whole again, I'm [!@#$%^&*] out!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
16 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

I think Burton's will give GH a little bump but it more than likely won't last longer than a day or week, at the most.  Viewers have had it with GH and know not to expect anything good.  I can't wait til Tuesday but that has nothing to do with the story that's already jacked up before Burton even appears.  Stanco gets yet ANOTHER backstory to keep him front and center for Burton's return.  The "story" has already failed!  

Also, Days seems to be gradually climbing, so if anything, Sweeney may bring more viewers, but only because Days appears to be a better show [for the time being].  

 

If Sweeney eats the show whole again, I'm [!@#$%^&*] out!  

 

+1

 

The story will be absolute [!@#$%^&*] I'm sure. And I'm so [!@#$%^&*] sick of Howarth and Stanco and their desperate need to make him a core part of the show. Like, why they [!@#$%^&*] is Easton still employed? WHY did they keep deVry? Why the [!@#$%^&*] is Stafford still sucking up airtime? Ugh.

 

Sweeney could raise ratings a bit, she's more of a 'name' now. She's not sticking around long term though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

There is no contest here.....

 

Please register in order to view this content

11 hours ago, DRW50 said:

 

Chandler could never act in the first place, so as long as he has those Ken doll pecs he will get the attention he got before.

 

They are still intact.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy