Will Horton vs Jason Morgan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tale of two Jason's is going to be a badly written convoluted mess. Involving played out characters.  While Will's resurrection and the start of the Paulie/Reborn Will/Sonny the otter bear triangle could work if well written. Ron Carlivati is a mix bag. He did a great job with Kish on OLTL and a horrible job with Lucas/Brad/Felix on GH.

• Members

THIS.

I have no interest in a Tale of Two Jason. NONE. They actually did a good job with BM's Jason. and other than the hope that SB will get with Liz...I really don't care to see how they write themselves out of a hole since from what I read with BM Jason they were able to do with the Jason character what fans have wanted to be done with him forever from returned memories to a closer connection to the Qs. I'm back in 2015 so not sure how true that is. SB wouldn't have none of that really so IDC.

Will's return on the other hand...I do feel will surprisingly in the world of DAYS make sense and is ripe with possibilities not only on Sonny, but with what is going on with Lucas, with the return of She Who Will Slay and the like.

Awwww....Kish. Definitely well written.

Archived