GSGfan2017

African-American man in old CBS Daytime promos

1 minute ago, DramatistDreamer said:

He also used to do recaps that came on the radio. I remember hearing a few in the 90s. Does anyone remember that?

Yep, it was called 'The Clarence Update'.  My grandma used to listen to him when she couldn't be home to watch the stories because she was driving somewhere

He would do voice overs for the soaps too during the running credits.....one I remember...

Can things get worse for Connor?

They can and they will!  Tomorrow on ATWT.

Here is an example of his voice over on ATWT preview for tomorrow and preview for GL episode....

3 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

He would do voice overs for the soaps too during the running credits.....one I remember...

Can things get worse for Connor?

They can and they will!  Tomorrow on ATWT.

Here is an example of his voice over on ATWT preview for tomorrow and preview for GL episode....

I was going to say - I thought it did it longer than for a year.  He did voiceovers and recaps on radio for several years...

Used to hear him on the radio before HS.

Still remember his reenacting Nikki v Vikki  during the COle years.

'I guess I am mother's daughter' has always stuck with me. Loved his imitations.

Edited by Taoboi

On 7/27/2017 at 0:17 PM, Cheap21 said:

He hasn't in years

Clarence was the way I'd stay entertained with B&B for a long time - especially when I wouldn't actually watch. His recaps were fantastic! 

On 7/26/2017 at 1:33 PM, DramatistDreamer said:

He also used to do recaps that came on the radio. I remember hearing a few in the 90s. Does anyone remember that?

Yep. His Y&R recaps were a nationally syndicated feature.