Y&R July 2017 Discussion

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

+1

It really is. I feel like these exits have been playing out forever. Just get rid of them already!

This is a bit random, but I think one of my biggest gripes so far is how people like Paul, Neil, Lauren, etc. have next to nothing to do. It's like they don't even try anymore to give them actual storylines with substance. It's a shame. And where did the Bug disappear to? Even Jack and Ashley are reactionary. I guess you could say the Dina story is their story, and it is, but they aren't really leading at the moment. JMO.

• Members

The one who's definitely going to cross-over in next few months and would be perfect mentor for a woman carrying a married man's child. I can't find Laur Allen's age - but she was Miss Chinatown in 2015 and that happened shortly after she graduated from college. She actually has a really interesting background. It's so rare to have an actor of Asian descent on soaps, I hope she sticks around for awhile. 

• Members

There was this big to do on Twitter cause JG swore he didn't know Juliet was Asian and wanted her recast with Budig. She's clearly Asian to me and I also like having the diversity. 

I must be the only person not looking forward to that crossover. 

• Members

Those scenes between Hilary and Jordan were smoking! Damn.

I agree that Kevin/Chloe stuff is awful and needs to end. That's why I think they should have left Chloe's suicide as is. That was much more impactful

• Members

I'm skeptical of how that crossover would work but it may work with Juliet and the way this s/l is working. I know a lot of people assumed it was Tessa but I do believe this is would be a better route. I just got those vibes. 

Perhaps it's intentional, but Y&R has been making up LA rather plainly and that's OK. I saw some images today and was floored. She's stunning. Not MM stunning as if anyone could rival her on the show right now.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Doesn't ShEvil have 3 daughters (Daisy, Diana and Mary)? I figured Tessa would be one of latter two with all the mysterious phone calls.

The whole character has been so twisted with doppelgängers and the Pheila nonsense. I'm glad they dismissed all that on B&B with the 'rumors' line. They should do the same on Y&R and move on. KB still has it but even she can't overcome a poorly structured story. 

I was more optimistic but after seeing the downright wretched Chloe/Dr Harris psycho scenes, I don't believe this team can pull it off 

Archived