Y&R July 2017 Discussion

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Saw part of today - Nikki crying over Victor and it really is over this time (yawn, for the 1,000,000,000 time).  I wish someone would tell the coot you're a miserable human being who is bored to tears unless you're wrecking and destroying other people's lives and you'll never change, so don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya hun.  He has the nerve to say he's paid for his deeds (what, 2 months in jail for setting up repeated rape)??  Instead, Nikki who had showed a little spunk in the episode earlier, stumbles to the piano looking longingly.  It's so tiring.    It's why I split time between this and The Real now. 

• Members

Marla Adams kicks butt! Gosh, I do love her. The no-regrets look on her face after she slapped Aunt Jack was priceless! 

CG was fantastic today. A bro-sister triangle with Tessa? I'm all-in. I liked Mariah's assessment on how she feels re: Hilary/Devon. So refreshing to lay it out there, which, of course, means that relationship is DOA.

TGVN walking out on Nikki - I'll admit, I liked it. And, having Nikki cry was a bad choice by the writers. 

• Members

Those complaints are ALWAYS hilarious.

Because whenever 'generic black hunks' are actually cast in Daytime (Y&R in particular) those same fans ALWAYS complain they can't act and have NO problem when those same actors are abruptly marginalized and fired six months after their debut.

Everybody was fine with it when it was Kevin.

• Members

When Ashley and Victor talked at Newman towers, I didn't get the vibe that the show was wanting to go down that route again, esp. with Ashley's comment about how Victor and Nikki always find their way back to each other. 

I'm still hoping for Ashley and Graham at some point. 

Archived