B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

CM as gold standard of attractive actors.... Thanks for the great laugh! I love this board!

Please register in order to view this content

The huge problem with GayJ is that he is written as a 40 yo in terms of dialogue and 'advice.' It's all wrong. Even Hope, who was mature for her age, comes off as childish compared to him. 

And, seriously, Widge gets text about GayJ and doesn't say anything to anyone in the room. That is beyond terrible writing. Yes, Brad, we know your endgame for that episode was the ShEvil climbing Bad Santa's chimney with her trademark smirk  

It would've been better to halt the scene with a dose of reality and have all go to hospital. Even ShEvil could tag along to support her StallionRiding friend. 

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh and how about sanctimonious CoCoPuffs LYING that she didn't remember the accident. Some please flush that box of stale cereal after treating S2 like garbage, even though it was GramCrkr who was mastermind. Bad bad bad. It's this kind of stuff that makes H8 watching so darned satisfying. 

I sure how we see the amazing PD back on screen soon. She was in only 1 episode in June.   

• Members

Another thing I noticed but forgot. LOL.  Why would Coco Lie??  Widge, your son asked me to drive, I did, and we were posting pictures to Instagram (or call it whatever), and the accident happened.  It was an accident.  Kind of like your mouth finding Quinn's mouth.  (honestly I so wish we could do a truly campy soap where you just totally read people for filth all the time).  On the upside, I did see a tear (I think) on Thorsten Kaye's face...it appeared he was trying to work today at one point. 

• Members

The reveal was a waste of time just like the story was. Again Bradley hypes his mess for months and months only to have it fizzle. Sheila being involved is so SS(Gloria taking over Lauren's story). She wasn't even on the canvas and she is the one who exposes the secret after appearing in only a couple of episodes? Are you [!@#$%^&*] kiddding me? It should have been Brooke who blabbed it all or Katie since she had been on the warpath for no apparent reason.

• Members

I like your thinking - Here's an alternative: GayJ is hurt far more. Brooke, who isn't really an alcoholic, despite her 3 weeks of binge drinking, gets drunk. In front of everyone, she lashes out at Widge for not locking up his car - 'just another in a long-line of selfish, irresponsible behavior like when you were kissing Quinn before our wedding! Our wedding! In Australia!' Now that would be satisfying - complete with KKL amazing tears on demand.

Brooke is the ONLY one with right to reveal secret and to give us that emotional payoff. Not H8ie, The Vine, Gomer Pyle or ShEvil - for them it was salacious gossip. 

Cue: $B who thanks Quinn for doing him the greatest favor ever by getting Brooke to him. WyNot crying because Bad Santa made him 'feel' like a son and now he'll never get his stocking stuffed - a story that was wisely abandoned because a soap would never go there.

• Members

Ridge: "Why are you (Sheila) still here?"

Quinn: "Why is she (Sheila) still here?"

Yes, why was she still there. Sheila standing in the middle of the Forester mansion as the pillar of morality is laughable

Quinn lying saying the kisses meant nothing yet just the other week she was telling Ridge she was in love with him

Ridge rushes off to the hospital but doesnt bother to tell Eric that his grandson was hurt

I dont think its not a big deal. Nearly killing one's son bc you were too busy on social media deserves the wrath of said parents. She was scared of how Brooke and Ridge would react. She already knows what its like to have Ridge attack her. I totally understand why she lied. She's still a kid

• Members

I agree - from what I'm watching she just shows up and Lords over everyone - for no reason.  Someone just knock her in the head and put her in a trash can.  The one line I heard from Bad Santa the one day - when either Quinn or Ridge or both said "Why is she still HERE?"  And Bad Santa said, "No - she will stay.  I need someone to tell me the truth."  I laughed my ass off as she grinned evil in the background...so awfully bad.  They should have gone with an "Eric has a brain Tumor" when he did the whole Quinn thing....but now they REALLY should but they won't.  I'm sure Eric and Old Diva will be married by the end of month. 

Honestly what I really don't like - I did skip a bunch of years but Eric is now painted as the perfect old guy, was always perfect husband, and that Santa cheated alot.  Boy slept around.  He judges everyone but he cheated.  And back then it wasn't just a kiss.  He banged Brooke but apparently didn't remember his "vows" to Stephanie. 

• Members

@Fevuh Yes. St Stephanie and Bad St Nick - the whole canvas views them as the epitome of grace, class and dignity. Too bad we have 25 years of footage that shows the opposite.

It's ironic that Brooke was always painted by the Forresters as someone when all she did was follow her very wide-open heart. She wasn't malicious and unscrupulous unlike those who judged her. 

HT loves to cry. Why on earth would H8ie be crying? Unless, of course, it was really about being betrayed by $B and she'll fee him back by nailing Count WyNot. And that hug between H8ie/Quinn - absolutely not believable 

• Members

Sheila is the most interesting thing on this gorgeous trash. Seethe.

Did that Brooklyn accent mask Rena Sofer's inability to act? Because she's been bad all week.

I get why everyone hates Coco and RJ but they are exactly the type of teens soaps refuse to do anymore, actual young people played by reasonably talented actors.

• Members

She was never much of an actress on GH either - the writing and her chemistry with co-stars helped.

(I did like her on Loving, although she wasn't acting much of an actress there to say the least)

• Members

Rena Sofer isn't that bad. I have seen much worse. Her acting in this story has been bad. But I am sure it's more to do with her not buying this sh!t that we are being feed by Bradley Bell.

And during this storyline I realized how dumb Eric really is. He believed Quinn saying how she had changed yet Liam(when he finally remembered who he was) didn't buy her bull!

Liam smarter than Eric? There's something wrong there...

Archived